8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
These are so helpful when your in college. If your writing notes and forgot to write something down in a section you can just write it on a post-it nose and stick it right next to the section where it belongs. These have helped me so much
I literally could not get through college without my post it notes. The bad part is they don't stick very well on all surfaces but they're cheap and get me through the day. I highly recommend these for anyone who is looking to get organized.
Post-it help me so much, i always forget things so I post them almost everywhere, on the wall, mirrors, books, kitchen... siriously, everywhere. I use them to study, to remember things before going out,etc. they came in diferent colors! is one of my must-have
I use these at home and at school and at work! Perfect for temporary reminders and they can serve as bookmarks. I always used them to annotate books back in high school to build upon my thinking and understanding of the reading by writing developments. Easy peel them off and throw them away when done. They stick to nearly any surface!
If you are OCD and like to stay organized like me, Post-it Notes are the way to go!! I use them almost every single day at work, multiple times a day. I have to leave myself notes about things so I won't forget, and these are so handy to do so. Also, they come in fun colors so you don't get bored of just the classic yellow!
Post It brand post it notes are my go to for nearly all aspects of my life. They fill my planner with tasks I can move around, I post them on my bedroom door to remind me of urgent tasks when I wake up, leave positive notes for my roommates, etc. There are so many shapes and sizes that it's easy to use them for everything!
I went through stacks of these in college to mark page numbers, important points, reminder, etc. I still use it too for example to give direction to my husband towards his lunch in fridge. We leave each other notes sometimes. it is hard to stick once you pill it off 2-3 times. Affordable. I had bought mine from Walmart.
This post notes are really helpful they remind you and really cute and I think that they affordable to buy and you always gonna need them these post stick are really useful for everything like for a reminder of what I need to buy and they useful like to write a number or password or many things 👍
The only type of tabs I keep!! Inexpensive and easily attainable. Very easy to use and they come in a variety of colors, shapes, sizes!! I would recommend these to anyone in middle school, high school and ever single college student!
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos