8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
These stay where I put them and not only save my college behind but my work life and mommy life. A calendar is clearly not enough. I stick these everywhere and they actually do remind me of what needs to be done and the color is eye catching and helps
These are especially nice when your OCD roommate wants to leave passive aggressive notes around the apartment that she thinks are nice and helpful but they are really just rude and unneeded. I know to close the door Deborah don't leave me a note to say it.
These are my FAVORITES, i have one at home, one at work and one on my purse. It's good that the stick to almost anything from the fridge to my laptop and doesn't leave it with sticky traces of the glue. Definitely repurchasing for years
Guys I keep these all over. They literally run my life through college. Need a reminder? No problem, grab a post it. Colorful ones I specially love because they stand out, and they aren't boring to look at. Cheap and helpful, what more could you need.
As a teacher I use TONS of post it notes. I often give them to add students to write a quick review of something or to take a vote. We use post it notes when discussing different topics and questions. I use post it notes all the time and love the fact that they come in different colors. I can have post its that match the colors in my classroom!
I can't live without a stack of post it's on my desk!! I grab these for every single thing I want to jot down and for brainstorming. The adhesive on these are the best. I can usually move them around without them loosing that "stick"
I usually go for my planner but being in college its always great to have Post-it notes near to write down any ideas or things you have to do. I like to get the bright colored ones so they are easy to see if i stick them on my computer or desk.
Post it notes are probably one of my favorite pieces of office supplies - you can use them for literally everything! I use them to jot down quick notes, make lists, or even as reminders to stick around the house! And the colors are so fun!
Post-it help me so much, i always forget things so I post them almost everywhere, on the wall, mirrors, books, kitchen... siriously, everywhere. I use them to study, to remember things before going out,etc. they came in diferent colors! is one of my must-have
These are so helpful when your in college. If your writing notes and forgot to write something down in a section you can just write it on a post-it nose and stick it right next to the section where it belongs. These have helped me so much
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos