8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
I love post it notes, I mean who doesn't love an easy way to write something down when in a hurry? They come in many colors and forms, you're most likely able to find the right kind for you. They are pretty pricey so I'd wait for a sale or coupon.
I am OCD, and that's fine because of Post Its! I have used them since I can remember. They can be color coded, they can be lists and they can be tabs. I wish they weren't so expensive because the REAL brand works so much better than knock offs.
Post-It notes are awesome! I use them constantly, to jot down quick notes to myself and write down shopping needs, etc. I have them all over my wall! Especially great to use for school; I use them in textbooks and to make reminders about homework.
These are definitely my go-to's for studying and reminders. They come in so many different colors which helps me organize my notes. I never used to use them, but once I did, I had to use them for just about any notes I took or reminders I needed.
Honestly, I'm not sure how I would get anything done without sticky notes. As I'm typing on my MacBook air, I have two of them stuck under my keyboard of tasks that I must complete tomorrow. I would say that I wouldn't be productive without them!
I use post its for everything! I have an inspiration wall where I let people write a line of inspiration on a post it. Unfortunately my post its fall off of the wall quite often.
I very rarely use Post-It Notes, but these are great because they're bright in colors so it makes it easier for me to notice them when I leave myself a note and they're stay sticky even when you stick and unstick them from a surface several times.
I love color - brights, neutrals, pastels, basics, mixtures, etc. I am thankful that we have lots of colors to choose from, and that we don't live in a black and white world, or that we only had one color to choose from. I live in a color world.
Post-it's are super convenient for taking quick notes. I use this product almost on a daily basis between taking notes for classes or leaving reminders for myself. They stick just about anywhere and I don't have to worry about losing my notes.
The inventor of post-it notes is a literal genius. I use multiple post-it's everyday at work and home. Love the fun colors so I can coordinate notes and post things in my planner.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos