8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Who doesn't like post-it notes! I especially love the variety of colors. I use post-its at work, in school, and even around my home! I love to have things color-coordianted and organized and these are a must for me. I would absolutely recommend to anyone!
Who doesn't love Post-it Notes ? I've used them for everything from school notes, to home notes, grocery lists, and even at work. They are effective in the sense that they don't loose their sticky easy, and they are affordable. I would recommend these for anyone looking to take a quick note or make a list for something important!
Review for: Post-it Notes - 4 PK, Post-it Notes, 4 In 1, Cube, Post-it Notes, Post-it Notes - 4 PK, Cube, Cube 1 7 8 In more...
Probably the best type of temporary notes you can have. Eliminates the bulk of paperclips and is cleaner than staples. Won't damage your paper. Come in a variety of shapes and colors for any need. Must have for most work settings. Would recommend.
Post-it Notes should be in everyone's office/work space. They're very helpful for writing down small tasks and helping me to remember to do them. The notes themselves are very adhesive and stick to whatever surface you want to stick them to as long as it's dry and you don't remove the note several times. I also appreciate the variety of colors available to choose from: I even have marble printed ones that are very cool!
Post-It notes are definitely a staple product. I use them less and less as I use my phone calendar for most reminders, but these are great when I need them. They'll stay stuck for weeks if they're on the right surface. I like the multiple colors and designs that these can have.
I use at least 10 if these a day. They literally save my life. I have so so memory so when I’m on the phone or someone walks in and asks something I can’t do that second I jot it down on these. I have some on boards in my office that are reminding me to do something everyday. They stick well, come in one of cute colors and are so helpful. I have all the guys at the office using them now too!
I use Post It Notes for just about everything. At work I will have them scattered all around my desk color coded with important notes and information I need for a successful day. At home it is really convenient to just jot down a list of grocery items and post it on my fridge. Occasionally ill leave one on the mirror with something cute written for my significant other.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos