8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Go-to when it comes to sticky notes and i love them so much especially the assortment of colors they come in. Great for college students and keep track of my assignments and due dates.
I live for post it notes! In the office I have a post it on almost all my cases at some point or another. They are so useful for keeping track of notes. If you are forgetful like me, you can use these.
Always necessary to have sticky notes. These are nice because they stick for a long time and have such great colors. Highly recommend to anyone who likes making lists or leaving notes for themselves.
Absolutely imperative to my organization. I use sticky notes all over my planner, as well as in my house (especially on my front door) to provide all sorts of reminders. I color code to categorize tasks, so love the variety. Also have good stick to them!
I love post it notes it's easy for me to stick on the wall and remind my self to do something and the different colors help me know to do different things when poking out my note book
I love the different colors and how well they allow me to organize my notes. I can use them to mark pages in textbooks and be able to identify things by color, so it's very efficient.
I love the bright colored post its, great for all kinds of notes at home or work or anywhere. Adhesive sticks just enough doesn't leave residue where it was sticking when you remove it.
Post-it's are the best possible multi-use study tool. I can leave shorthand notes anywhere I need to and they're always there when I come back! Not to mention you can color coordinate.
these are great to use & the different colors make it easy to color code. i used them this semester to grade journals. it was effective because the students got their grades without messing up their work.
I am a nurse, mother and full time college student.. Oh yeah I forgot to mention I also have ADHD. I maintain my sanity with Post It notes.. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost them!
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos