8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
I love these post its! I always buy the multi color ones so that as im reading i can break up information by color codeing it. They have been a life saver for nursing school! And they stick amazing!
If you're likely to forget, USE A POST-IT. That's my philosophy! Post-it's are great. I keep them with me literally everywhere. They are so inexpensive and very reliable. How could you not recommend them!
These things are life savers, as a college student, heck even an old high school student. I'm very forgetful these also help me in my every day life! They are also very affordable! and my fave part is that they come in a lot of colors to make things pop! highly recommended
Sticky notes are good for writing notes and sticking them on the fridge just as well as prancing your office buddies by covering their cubicle from head to toe in these sticky papers. I also use them when I forget my server book at work. A college must have.
I don't know what I would do without handy post-it notes to remind of the who, what, when and where's of everyday. I love that they come in vibrant colors to register my brain of their importance.
These are excellent for giving a bright reminder for last minute schedule changes. Also the adhesive is really long lasting this is good if you are prone to procrastination like myself.
Available in many colors and designs and at an affordable price they come in handy to post reminders and things you need to get done.They can be moved several times while still sticking.
I am a huge list maker so these are great for keeping track of all of the things I need to get done! I love the fun colors and the simplicity of them. It's my go to for staying organized.
I could not live without my post it notes! I'm a teacher and I use these all the time. My students will respond to questions posted on our classroom walls by adding their own sticky note!
I really like that this brand has a variety of colors to choose from. I use them to write quick notes and post them where I can see them easily. This helps me not forget to do what I wrote. I also like to use the different colors for organizing. I recommend these.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos