8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
I love Post it notes! They help me when I need to write down a reminder, hold my place in my English book, or jot down lists of stuff to get at the drugstore. A must-have for college kids.
I love Post-it notes!! I can say nothing but good things about these, they are good for studying, reminders, or just having fun! I use these all the time for school, and other things like bookmarks, reminders, and any other thing you could possibly think of!
I'm a teacher and I can't live without these! They are perfect for keeping track of students or reminding myself to do something! I love all the colors and sizes! I have about 5 at school now!
Very useful for note taking and keeping tracking of your studies. I used these for all my classes so I can keep everything organized and study best for exams. You could also use them to keep notes and stick them to your desk.
I use post it's for everything, writing down recipes, dates or just notes for myself. I love all the colors but these really do come in so handy when you need to remember an important date or that recipe you've been dying to try I recommend these I use them so much.
These work very well. I use them to keep track of things when I don't want to write it on a big piece of paper. My only complaint is that they become detached from each other very easily and then the back gets all gross and I hate it.
I love Post-it notes. I use them everywhere I can leave a little note for my self. They are the perfect note size to leave yourself daily reminders. I love how bright and colorful they are.
I use post-it notes for everything! It helps keep me on track and organized. Adding color to the post-it notes just makes it pop, so I won't have an excuse to why I didn't finish/do a chore.
This is honesty my dream product. I am terrible when it comes to organization so I bring post it notes with me. It seems weird, but it's just an inexpensive way for me to try to say organized in my college surrounding.. I would recommend. It's very versatile.
I use the heck out of these things at school! I use them to make reminders for myself, annotate books, and to draw and doodle on when I'm supposed to be listening to lectures! They make life easier!
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos