8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
I love the variety and the size, but as a teacher, it can be very pricey and we treasure these in my classroom as my first graders love to use these constantly. We go through too many packs at a time. Wish we had coupons
Post-It notes are literally one of the best inventions haha! I use them all the time...whether i need to remember a shopping list, what i need to do today, or just a daily reminder. I stick them all over the house and they are great for bookmarking or writing down homwork
They seriously save me from so much trouble at work. Always keeping me on my game. Less obnoxious colors are better but I like all colors really so whatever. Just all about what your boss prefers
I abuse post-its, I use them everywhere. They are quite useful, and I am glad that something like this was invented. The cheaper ones don't stick, but this brand is the best brand I came across.
Best. Office. Supply. Out. There. How can you not use post it notes. They are great. Good for anything. The colors are awesome. They are super sticky. Can use at any time and stick them anywhere.
I love Post-Its! They are great for offices, notes for kids, reminders, etc. They hold up pretty long so you can leave a note you know where someone would look and it will still be there so they will see it. I use Post-Its often and have used them for years. They are the best!
I use post it notes on pretty much a daily basis. Whether it is for a quick note, message or to remind myself to do something, they're quick, easy and fun to color code for organization purposes!
These are the most handy item to take quick notes on! They come in a bunch of colors and sizes that allow you to use them for virtually anything! I find the original square ones are the most beneficial!
I love these just because they are so handy. I use them ask bookmarks, as labels, and reminders, I put them on the walls and also just use them for personal notes. It's great to stick in my purse for on the go for a quick note. I also love that they come in so many colors.
No better way to get organized than with post its! The name brand really doesn't Stick way better than store brand. I really enjoy the note book paper striped ones to organize my to do list.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos