8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Every college kids best friend. Take short notes on these and stick them on a spot in your text book. Or just use them to make to do list and reminders. You're not going to make it through unless use these
I love post its. I leave them for notes for my boyfriend, to remind myself what groceries I need to get, what homework I need to do, and etc. they last a really long time too because they come in bulk!
Review for: Cube 1 7 8 In, Post-it Notes - 4 PK, Post-it Notes - 4 PK more...
I buy a ton of post it notes, if we are going to walmart or an office supply store chances are I am buying post it notes. I love them for those quick notes to the hubby or reminders so I don't forget things or small shopping lists. We go through a ton of post it notes in our house.
Post its are my best friend in my textbooks. Any time I find important info I write it on a sticky note and stick it to that page so I can keep studying but go back to what I need later. Re-writing is what helps me learn best so I will generally rewrite what is on the sticky notes.
Helps keep me organized with my notes. Also after I nightlight words and terms that I don't initially know I write the definition down and post it where I highlighted and it helps me remember for upcoming test
Okay I'm sorry but who doesn't love a post it? LOL it's pretty much one of the greatest inventions of all time. I personally use them everyday in my professional life and at least every week in my personal. And i appreciate how many styles, colors and different options available.
Post its save my my life!!! I have them everywhere and all over everything. I can't remember anything anymore, so these are my reminders! Super cheap and a great investment! Everyone should stock up!!!
To me sticky notes are sticky notes, but Post It definitely has the market on them! They have come up with creative ways to market them, use them, and offer a wide range of colors. They're kinda cool!
These are an absolute must have for ANY grade level. The bright colors help keep your mind organized and you don't overlook anything. Super affordable and necessary. I use them in college religiously.
Love these!! You can color code so you don't get things mixed up! I love using these for little reminders! They are superrr effective! They are affordable and can be found st any store! I recommend these!
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos