8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
I love using Post-it notes for all of my note taking! They are great because not only are they cute and colorful, but they are also small enough to make a quick note on without being an inconvenience.
These things have saved my life. I write my schedule for the week on them and stick them to my bathroom mirror. They never fall off unless my cat swats them down! I love how many colors they come in.
Okay I'm sorry but who doesn't love a post it? LOL it's pretty much one of the greatest inventions of all time. I personally use them everyday in my professional life and at least every week in my personal. And i appreciate how many styles, colors and different options available.
Very useful! I often use post it notes to mark important pages in my science manuals ! They're also useful for quick notes, especially if you're in a rush. They are super affordable and always on sale.
I have always found Post-it notes to be far superior to off-brand sticky notes, both in style and performance. They come in great colors and are fantastic to keep on my desk in the lab when I need to jot down notes for my colleagues or separate and label a bunch of lab reports.
I can't live without post it notes. My house looks like a dorm room with note all over the place. These help so much with not forgetting things or to communicate with family when we have opposing schedules.
Post its are my best friend in my textbooks. Any time I find important info I write it on a sticky note and stick it to that page so I can keep studying but go back to what I need later. Re-writing is what helps me learn best so I will generally rewrite what is on the sticky notes.
Every college kids best friend. Take short notes on these and stick them on a spot in your text book. Or just use them to make to do list and reminders. You're not going to make it through unless use these
Love love love post-it notes. There are so many different uses for them. My personal favorite use for them is tagging pages in books. It's also extremely helpful that they come in different colors so it helps you to stay organized!
I have so many different post-it's! There's no going wrong. There are so many color options and sizes. They great for jotting down a quick note or sticking a reminder on the wall so you remember things !!
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos