8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
I color code the million things I have to do and post them everywhere; bathroom mirror, closet door, notebook, dorm-room desk, etc! For the times I'm laying in bed, I post some motivational messages on the ceiling. :)
I'm biased and only use the pink, however all colors are just as fabulous! I love leaving little reminders all over my apartment or marking a page in my book. My boyfriend leaves cute little love notes sometimes too 😊
What would I do with out post-it notes. I'm a full time student in college, president of the university dance team, and I have a part time job so organization is key. These different colored post-it notes make it fun!
I love post its! The different colors instantly make my mood a little better. Pens run very smooth in them. Also they are perfect for writing little notes in your school books! You can find them really cheap at Walmart!
has the perfect stickiness but it won't mess up your walls or your paper. i love making little reminders for myself and sticking them anywhere. it's totally affordable and totally worth it. i stick them anywhere lol
I love using these to plan and to keep little notes on. My senior high school English professor used these in lessons to get conversations started about the works we had read. They're the best kinds of notes to take!
These come in handy always. I have a couple of post its in my makeup kit so that when I go to clients and they ask for a name of a product I used on them I can just write it down and have them leave with the names of the product!
These things come in handy in all ways. Leaving notes on the bathroom mirror or refrigerator door or even the front door as you're leaving out. Very convenient and the colors pop out so you never forget anything
Love these. I use them daily at work! They have better sticking ability than the knock off ones and the vibrant colors are always great because it brings my attention to the note, exactly what it's supposed to do.
Post-it notes are a lifesaver for me! They help keep me organized & can be used for so many different things. I use them as bookmarks, for to-do lists, to help me memorize info, & to help organize my class notes.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos