8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
These are a god send. I use these for studying, taking notes, shopping lists, notes to my roommates. The list goes on and on. They're super affordable, and they are so useful. I buy so many of these and they never go to waste.
These come in handy for a variety of things whether it's grocery lists, to do lists, leaving funny notes for your roomie, and everything in between. These will be your college lifesaver and an inexpensive one at that.
I go through post-it notes very often during the school year at college. This brand is the best in terms of adhesive abilities and they offer a variety of sizes, from the normal size to smaller sizes for note-takers.
Post its are very useful for studying in any class. I would recommend buying different colors for different subjects! I mark where I am in books and wrote little notes without having to directly write in my text book
These post-it notes are so great and helpful while you are in school. You can write notes and tips to yourself, reminders, or even safe a page in one of your books. I just love these and used them as an everyday tool.
My absolute favorite thing for everything! I especially love writing lists, they're handy for writing quick notes and sticking them places! Sometimes they do t stick the best, but for the most part they're perfect!!
I don't know what my life would be like without post-its. As someone who likes to stay organized, they are my saving grace. They come in all sizes and are great for jotting down important notes or just to scribble on.
I color code the million things I have to do and post them everywhere; bathroom mirror, closet door, notebook, dorm-room desk, etc! For the times I'm laying in bed, I post some motivational messages on the ceiling. :)
I'm biased and only use the pink, however all colors are just as fabulous! I love leaving little reminders all over my apartment or marking a page in my book. My boyfriend leaves cute little love notes sometimes too 😊
What would I do with out post-it notes. I'm a full time student in college, president of the university dance team, and I have a part time job so organization is key. These different colored post-it notes make it fun!
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos