8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
I'm biased and only use the pink, however all colors are just as fabulous! I love leaving little reminders all over my apartment or marking a page in my book. My boyfriend leaves cute little love notes sometimes too 😊
The post it brand has been around for years. The good thing about post it is it's a name you can trust when if comes to sticky notes! You know if you get post it that it's going to stick . The thing about the generic brand is it tends to not have the sticky texture as you guys provide in the post it brand
My absolute favorite thing for everything! I especially love writing lists, they're handy for writing quick notes and sticking them places! Sometimes they do t stick the best, but for the most part they're perfect!!
I always use these notes to stick to my computer to remind me of homework and due dates that are coming up. I also use them to stick to the door to tell my roommates when I will be home, good luck on their exam, or that the dishwasher is clean. They are very useful and colorful enough to stick out to notice them.
I don't know what my life would be like without post-its. As someone who likes to stay organized, they are my saving grace. They come in all sizes and are great for jotting down important notes or just to scribble on.
I love carrying these around. When ever before. need to make a note for my reading assignments, but I don't have space on the page. I also like them because I can use them to post reminders for myself around my room
What would I do with out post-it notes. I'm a full time student in college, president of the university dance team, and I have a part time job so organization is key. These different colored post-it notes make it fun!
Post-it's are an every day staple for me! Pro is that they are so easy to stick to anything, and the fact that they are different colors helps with organization. Super affordable and I think everyone needs them in their lives
I color code the million things I have to do and post them everywhere; bathroom mirror, closet door, notebook, dorm-room desk, etc! For the times I'm laying in bed, I post some motivational messages on the ceiling. :)
I live for my post-its. They've become a staple in my idea-generation for my thesis, and they're also great for reminders around the house. when i occasionally leave the bedroom window open, i leave a note on the front door to remind me before i go out. it's the little things, but they are awesome!
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos