8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Post-it brand notes can be expensive, but they are the best. They stick the best and come in a lot of fun colors. They are the best tool for organization and for marking pages in books. I wouldn't be able to do my job or keep my house organized without them.
As a teacher I can say I go through so many of these a day! I enjoy the bright colored ones especially! With all the work it is nice to see a nice bright color in-between all those white papers! I recommend you try them
Post-it notes are a life saver at college. You use these for notes, reminders, marking pages in books, marking quotes and giving you space to write about it to save a thought. These can really come in hand just about anytime!
I practically use post it notes for everything. I love using them to mark things in books. Very effective if you like to be organized with books in school or at work. The different colors help keep you organized as well.
I keep these on my desk and in my purse and take them with me wherever I go. Good for jotting down important bullet points or quickly writing down your phone number to give to a cute boy. Would recommend!
They are great for school, work, and even home. I find I use them everywhere from writing side notes and marking text to leaving notes for my husband so he doesn't forget the milk in bread. They are simply put WONDERFUL.
These saved my life in college! The different colors helped me stay organized, and they stuck to my textbooks and other items so easily! The glue lasts for a while, so I never had to worry about the post it's falling out.
Post-it's are my absolute go to. As a nursing student, these are a must have item. I use these to jot down notes, to-do lists or even flag pages in my textbook. These are one of the best school supplies on the planet and I can never have enough -- seriously have them in every color and size! Love!
Best thing about this is that it not only is a post-it note holder (not so much despenser as each individual one doesn't "pop up" is that it has a mirror. Great for those days you have something in your eye or to check if your lunch is lingering around in your teeth, without having to dig thru your purse.
Must have for all college students! I use these like crazy to mark pages or take notes for a certain page. I love the colors it makes my notes more fun. The adhesive is great don't tear the pages but sticks to them!
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos