8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Who doesn't love post it's?! I use post it's everyday not only for school but for work. I love it because they come with different colors and I believe that this is very affordable. It helps me with school to take small notes with.
I love postits for school. It's good to use for little notes to remind me to do something or to mark important pages in a book without ruining the actual page. They're always useful and I always make sure to have some on hand.
My favorite post it notes ever! Brand name only! Just not the same when you buy a store brand. The adhesive is different in store brand "post its." To me these are affordable because they are quality! Come in fun colors too!
Best thing ever. Cheap, pretty colors, good adhesive... they're perfect for studying, labeling, & organizing! What's even better? Using them to make a winged eyeliner look 😂👌🏼 they aren't too sticky and cutting them to size does the trick!
I've been using post it notes since I was *points to hips* yay high. Back then, I needed it for school to memorize parts for drama class. Now, I use it to remind hubster or the kids to take the garbage out and remind myself to pay certain bills. Post It notes are a way of life and it has made mines way easier. <3
I use post it notes daily! I am a school teacher and find these very very useful! I use them for a variety of reasons. I love that they come in different shapes, sizes and colors. They each serve a different purpose for me.
Perfect for notes of all kinds. Flags for marking important parts of books or documents, small for writing notes in books, regular for leaving short notes anywhere, and even large lined ones for making to-do or grocery lists that can be stuck where they'll be noticed. Not just a college or office must, a life must!
I use post it notes all the time. They are a back to school necessity for me. I am a college student, so these are great for marking up my textbooks while I study or making quick little notes for things I need to remember.
I love organization. I use post-it notes for everything! From keeping grocery lists in my day planner to notes in class they are incredibly helpful. I even made an entire calender on the top of my desk using only post it notes to plan my week's worth of homework out! Never underestimate what you can do with these.
I love post it notes! I used them all the time in my text books and use them to keep track of notes. They have a bunch of colors which I love. I feel like the fun colored ones don't stick as well as the plain yellow though.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos