8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
From college student to teacher, I honestly don't know what I would do without post it notes. I've used so many off brands but there is nothing like real post it's. They are the perfect small note pad for reminders, making tabs, color coding, you name it.
Super important to have on your desk. Makes for great ideas or while chatting on the phone. Post It has the best staying power over the other brands. I can't stand having a sticky pad that doesn't stick! No curling up with Post Its!
Post it notes are a fun and colorful way to stay organized and remember important items or due dates. They are affordable and be purchased at stores like walmart target and also office supply stores like office Depot and Staples.
I love these post it notes. I use each separate color for different study subjects. They're effective because they are super bright and catch my eye. I also like the price, I can get them basically anywhere office supplies are sold.
I use this to remind myself of things I tend to forget to do. I usually have post-its all over my fridge so I can remember to water my plants and what the task is for the following day and what not. It's also great for taking notes
Love these! I use them mainly when I study. They're great because in college a lot of the time I rent books, and when you do that you can't write in them. So, these come in handy when I want to take notes and stick them on the page.
I would save you a complete necessities for college. Are used them all the time and stick them in my book and I also use them as bookmarks. I like how they come in different colors and they seem to stick on to surfaces for a long time.
Can't go through college with out these. I find myself always using post it. The different color ones are the best because it makes it easy to organize. They are the perfect size and can fit in your wallet, and are also affordable
There just isn't a substitute that can compare. As a college student, i'm constantly buying generic but Post It's are worth every penny. Plus, they're affordable nonetheless! I use these every semester, would absolutely recommend.
I love these, keeps you organized I use them a lot for short highlight notes, wall planner, these are so hand and very cheap too great colors, great quality , I usually get the square big size ones. You can even color ordinate them
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos