8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
These are great to use to jot down information and to quickly remind myself what I need to do. Also, these are great decorations, or to write motivation quotes on and post to my dorm walls. I have packs of these laying around my room in the small size and the large size. These are also great to take notes on while reading textbooks.
Definitely a must have to mark pages in a textbook hah you want to come back and refer too when studying for an exam. Also helpful to leave yourself little notes on so you don't forget about any upcoming events or assignments that are due.
I love these all the time for work and schiolnit helps me out tremendously so I can remember certain things and reminders. I also used it for the color run when we had to write something inspirational and they gave me my favorite colors !
Post it notes is one of my favorite organization tools. I write reminders and stick them places I know I'll look, like the mirror for example. They are also great for taking notes in your textbooks without writing all over the page itself.
Best thing to keep in your backpack or purse during class. You never have to write in your text books you can simply jot down an idea or a question and place it where you cake across the thought and simply take them out when you're done.
I love these things! They come in handy when you need to mark a page, and you can also write little notes on them about what you have read or need to read. The only downside is that they do fall off sometimes and you lose your markings.
Post-It notes are a life savior in college. The best part? They're fun and colorful! They're very effective when you need to make a quick note in a book and a quick go-to if you every need to leave a note on the professors desk or door.
I live and breathe post-it notes! Post-it notes are perfect for studying, making a planner, or just keeping note of reminders. I don't know what I would do without them. Post-its have definitely made college life a little more organized.
I can't live without it when even i need to write something down very quecik, Post it! always be my first choice. they came from differnt sizes and colors with good quality and quantity. I have tried another brand before, compare to it, POST it ! is way better because it won't come off very easily, when it sticks it's stick on my books.
I rent my textbooks for school so I cannot write in them. I love using these to write notes and important things for class. These are basically a necessity for every college student. I am very organized also and these help me stay organized too.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos