8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
This is an obsessive planner's dream. I make my post it to do list for the day and I'm off. The colors are bright, cheery and noticeable in a cluttered office space. It made my college days easier. Stick them in your planner for extra organization
You didn't really college unless you used post-it notes! I write my to-do list on these and tape it to my laptop. It really keeps me on track. I also love that it comes in a variety of colors and is affordable. I would definitely recommend these!
These will pretty much be useful in every capacity! They're amazing for note taking because of the range of colors that can correspond to different subjects. The glue has a good hold on it so it doesn't dry out, even after multiple sticking and resticking!
Post-its are great for when you wanna make a small note in your textbook without actually marking up the book. I use post-its for everything! In my planner, on my calender, and anywhere else I want to write a note but don't want to damage anything. This comes in handy. They come in a variety of different colors and shapes and aren't too expensive.
As a college student, these are a necessity. I find myself using these to make notes in books, leave notes for my roommate, and remind myself to do things. These are a must buy for any college student, scratch that, a must buy for anyone really.
These are awesome! The work for quick reminders, bookmarks or just to separate my lecture book sections by color! These are great for studying also short notes on the pages is awesome! You don't have to write on the book for example when renting books just writing the note on the sticky and perfect! Totally recommend these for all college students!
Not only good for keeping notes, but you can use them to keep your places in your text books and also write down what you have to read on them and leave them in the books so when you get outta class you'll know what you have to read and study!!
These are perfect. I use the different colours for my different majors. I write down important notes and reminders and place them on my fridge or my mirror and It has helped me tremendously in remembering the small little details I tend to forget.
I am literally always using post it notes! They're great when you're reading and either want to remember something, you don't understand something, or you have a question about something. Also for leaving notes around the house with your roommate. 😂
Post-it notes are amazing for daily use. Or for the office and school. Perfect to write little letters, reminders, etc. very affordable. Doesn't pass 5 dollars. I definitely Recommend these to everyone. Plus the stick lasts for such a long time.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos