8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
I love these post its, they help me a lot for reminders and lists for my school projects and other things. These post its help remind myself better than a reminder on my phone of what I have to get done by a certain deadline. I recommend these to anyone.
I love Post-its! I leave notes for everyone easily, and without wasting a whole page of paper! Post-its are super cheap, and I love how the sticky part stays sticky for a long time, even after being picked up and moved! You can find them everywhere too!
I stick these bad boys everywhere. I have many sizes and they help me a lot in college. They're beautiful colors and designs and they have so many to choose from. They stay stuck to whatever you stick them off so they're not falling off and getting lost.
Post-it products are a life saver when you're taking notes in class. They are really wonderful for a marker in a book. They do not make marks on the textbook pages after you tear them off. The way that they all come in different sizes is fantastic too!
I love to keep a stack of these on my desk. The colors are cheerful, and you never know when it might me necessary to jot something down the old fashioned way, with pen and paper! They are fun, have great color and are printed on a decent stock of paper.
So useful and handy when you need to mark your notes for class and also useful when you need to go back to them and study. Such a great help when you have a major exam coming and feel unprepared. I have found using the post it notes method very useful.
I love these notes, they are a good size and the color makes them easy to be noticed. The notes have good sticking to them that last a long time, even if they are stuck to non paper surfaces. They are a little pricer than bargain brands but will last longer.
As an Office Administrator, I stick with Post-it "accordion" notes. I use them on everything - files, monitors, walls and most importantly my desk. It's how I keep track of things - when I'm finished with a project, the sticky note gets removed. Highly recommend this product, even though it does cost a little more than the generic - this one STICKS! Thank you to who invented Post It Notes!!
I love the different color post its! First off I go through like a color batch a week. I use the yellow for jotting down names and addresses, and the blue to coordinate with what job I'll be doing for the day. The colors help me sort out my day to day!
Post it notes are an essential for me. I use them for a wide variety of reasons like short note taking, shopping lists, reminders, and even using them as book markers. The different colors help me organize things into categories, which is a habit of mine.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos