8 varieties available
Post-it 500ct sticky note cube see more...
Top Questions See all 8,339 Q&A
- "I love these because I can use the different colors for the different topics in a class or the more important things in that class" in 57 reviews
- "God bless these things because as a college student I tend to be forgetful and I write reminders to myself and post them on my mirror or on my bedroom walls and I can not tell you how many time this post its have saved my life!" in 31 reviews
- "The post it notes are great I use them for almost everything, I especially use them to leave little reminder notes for my boyfriend :) lol" in 29 reviews
- "I couldn't live without these; I'm constantly leaving myself notes of to-do lists, shopping lists, and messages." in 29 reviews
- "Not to mention, I'd write all my to-do lists on them to remember something for the short term to leave throughout my house." in 22 reviews
Very useful in school (especially in college for when professors throw in random information for a past lecture!) they work super well and never seem to lose their stick, I have still own some from about 5 years ago and they stick like I bought them yesterday!
As an Office Administrator, I stick with Post-it "accordion" notes. I use them on everything - files, monitors, walls and most importantly my desk. It's how I keep track of things - when I'm finished with a project, the sticky note gets removed. Highly recommend this product, even though it does cost a little more than the generic - this one STICKS! Thank you to who invented Post It Notes!!
Post it notes are a must on college especially the colorful pack. When I was in college they were my best friend it helped me color code and know what project, poster, or paper I had to write for my courses. I still use them today as a behavior specialist.
I love Post-its! I leave notes for everyone easily, and without wasting a whole page of paper! Post-its are super cheap, and I love how the sticky part stays sticky for a long time, even after being picked up and moved! You can find them everywhere too!
I love post-it notes to use in my rented textbooks. It makes it easy for me to take notes inside the book without adding to the wear and tear since I can just pull them out before I return the book. A cheap and colorful way to jot down notes in college.
Post-it products are a life saver when you're taking notes in class. They are really wonderful for a marker in a book. They do not make marks on the textbook pages after you tear them off. The way that they all come in different sizes is fantastic too!
I absolutely love post it's! Especially to color code all of my books, binders, and add extra notes in my planner. They are easy to see my reminders and important things I need to know. I have so many and I plan on using post it's until I graduate college!
I have these in my house and in my classroom! They are so perfect for when you need to write something down super quick. I am going to use them for bell work in my class this year, too! Hoping to waste less notebooks and give students a change of pace!
Love. Love. Love!!! Seriously couldn't go through college without this. It was the best tool for studying, taking notes, and leaving things for my roommates to see. I would highly recommend this to anyone in college or starting college!
So useful and handy when you need to mark your notes for class and also useful when you need to go back to them and study. Such a great help when you have a major exam coming and feel unprepared. I have found using the post it notes method very useful.
Q & A
What's your favorite color of post it notes?
Do you prefer the Original Yellow Post-it-Notes or the color ones? What's your favorite color Post-it-Notes?
If you were a post it, what post it would you be? I would be BLUE! :)
I was just wondering how many people actually use post-it in college and what you guys use them for?
Do you prefer the standard yellow or brights? And why ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos