by Post-it
Ask a Question
Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

How do you use your pos it notes? Work, school, art or just because they are colorful.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Nov. 21, 2015, 3:28 p.m.
I make checklists for classes
Blair B.
Blair B.
June 15, 2015, 4:03 p.m.
Keeping organized, studying for exams, and calenders.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
May 20, 2015, 5:36 p.m.
School and keeping my life together in general.
Marley L.
Marley L.
April 27, 2015, 12:14 p.m.
I use them for all different reasons!
Jillian L.
Jillian L.
Feb. 25, 2015, 2:09 p.m.
Studying! The colors help me stay organized
Christina H.
Christina H.
Dec. 21, 2014, 9:37 a.m.
I use them at work and hone mostly
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Dec. 8, 2014, 3:02 p.m.
All of the above! I like to leave my boyfriend cute notes with them!
christina m.
christina m.
Oct. 5, 2014, 9:17 p.m.
I just use them at home for reminders
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Sept. 24, 2014, 9:15 p.m.
Work, school, and reminders around the house
Kate C.
Kate C.
Sept. 12, 2014, 3:26 a.m.
Normally as quick notes to myself, though I have a few around the house that are basically a kind of mini motivational speech - 'you're doing great today!'
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
June 7, 2014, 2:18 a.m.
I use them mostly to write mini to-do lists. For example, if I have to prepare for a certain class, I'll write down all of my readings on one sticky note. They are also great for making a gift special. My friend gave me a cook book one year with a bunch of sticky notes on certain pages that had her comments on them. It made the gift much more personalized!
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
March 23, 2014, 4:02 p.m.
I use them for my entire life; school, work and at home. They are a great way to remind me to do things and I use them to study!
Diana E.
Diana E.
Jan. 10, 2014, 10:12 p.m.
For school - when there is an open book test - its easier to find what u are looking for with post-it notes - then flipping through the pages
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Dec. 11, 2013, 11:13 a.m.
Well i do like them bc they're are colorful, but i find them very useful at work when i just need to write a reminder down or when I'm proofreading something.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Nov. 8, 2013, 5:24 p.m.
I use them for everything! It would be more accurate to say that I use them to organize my life!
Trena L.
Trena L.
Nov. 1, 2013, 7:17 p.m.
All of the above...they are great for so many things!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Oct. 27, 2013, 11:20 a.m.
I use post it notes for reminders so I wouldn't forget anything, then place them somewhere I know I look everyday.
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Oct. 21, 2013, 12:28 a.m.
I used them for my wedding planing, it kept me organized.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Oct. 18, 2013, 2:30 a.m.
I once covered a car as a prank.
Riley L.
Riley L.
Sept. 26, 2013, 4:03 p.m.
I mark book pages, make notes, doodle a little, and remind myself with post-its! The fun shapes and colors catch my eye!
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
July 27, 2013, 1:52 p.m.
Work. As reminders. And to leave little notes for my husband or other other people.
Allison V.
Allison V.
July 8, 2013, 12:35 a.m.
I use post-it notes mainly to make lists. At work, I use them to prioritize my tasks for the day-I typically use one each day! For school, I use them to prioritize my tasks as well. Also, they are helpful for reminders. Ex: "Grab lunch out of the fridge!"
. ..