Office SuppliesPaper ProductsSticky NotesPost-it
Post-it Notes, 1 3/8 in x 1 7/8 in, Canary Yellow

Post-it® Notes, 1 3/8 in x 1 7/8 in, Canary Yellow

by Post-it

Stock up on these smaller-sized Post-it® Notes, perfect for jotting brief messages and telephone numbers. Convenient 12-pack contains 100-sheet pads in the original Canary Yellow color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Post-it® Notes, 1 3/8 in x 1 7/8 in, Canary Yellow!
Nka K.
Charleston, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Post-it® Notes, 1 3/8 in x 1 7/8 in, Canary Yellow uploaded by Nka K.
The post-it pop-up notes for dispensers are so Much better than the off brand i just can't believe the difference. The quality is amazing. Very strong paper and the glue sticks for ever. Lately I've been using post it notes for my studying and for looking up references. It makes a big difference to have good quality post it notes. Post-it® Notes, 1 3/8 in x 1 7/8 in, Canary Yellow
Gabriela R.
N Riverside, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Post-it® Notes, 1 3/8 in x 1 7/8 in, Canary Yellow uploaded by Gabriela R.
I love these sticky notes! I work in an office and taking notes is a must from customers and for my administrators. I’ve never had one sticky note be defective . They are super affordable and lasts a long time being stuck onto surfaces, I can stick and un stick it so many times and it does not loose its grip.
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
These are fairly plain (I prefer the colored post it notes just because they are a bit more fun) but they get the job done. They are a good size and this pack is a nice value. Definitely worth looking into.
Brittany S.
Felton, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
We use these non stop for work. Smaller post it’s are convenient and easy to use. Good price!
Mary C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love these sticky notes. They are small and do not take up a lot of room. They stick well and aren’t expensive. I get them at Office Depot. I highly recommend this sticky note to anyone.
Tiffany D.
San Antonio, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use these every single day at my job. They are so convenient to write quick reminders to myself and others. I tend to be a bit forgetful, so these are absolutely essential for every day.
Steven L.
Duluth, GA
The original, classic sticky notes. Accept no substitute! Plenty of color and size options to choose from.
M T.
Wallingford , CT
I live and die by my post it notes. It’s how I get through my day. I could not Imagine my life without post it notes. I love this stuff
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
1,591 reviews
these work great for notes, lists and reminders. but i personally like the brighter colored ones... lol
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love to use these sticky notes cuz they come in a very big pack and I just love how they come in a big pack and they work very very well it's very affordable you can get it at like Walmart or Sam's and stuff like that for cheap in a pack and it's it's smarter to get it in like a big Pac-Man night tiny pack

Looking for your answer?