Post-it Assorted Small Flags ValuPak uploaded by Manuela S.Post-it Assorted Small Flags ValuPak uploaded by Megan S.

BY NEXCARE

When reading through long documents or sorting through your personal planner, use these small flags to keep yourself organized. The assortment of colored flags allows you to mark, tab, highlight and color-code your work-so you can quickly and easily go back and retrieve information. The flags are removable and repositionable, so you won't have to worry about damaging important documents-simply remove the flags and place them where needed. The convenient pop-up dispenser allows you to retrieve flags while you're working, quickly and easily. see more...

Post-it Assorted Small Flags ValuPak

Start your review of Post-it Assorted Small Flags ValuPak!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Megan S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Post it flags are great. You can flag your needed pages to reference later. Weather it’s a cool book, work catalogs or for school even great for filing folders. Never lose your spot again with these guys.
Manuela S.
Vallejo, CA
These Post-it flags are wonderful! I use them all the time in my books when I want to make a note of something or just want to remember a sentence or paragraph. These helped me a lot when I was doing my undergrad as I could mark up my books with these to make it easier to find something, but they didn't clutter up my books like writing in them would. Another plus is that the body of the flags is see-through so you don't have a solid color blocking any text.

The only downside, aside from the slightly pricey nature of them, is that they sometimes pull up the ink of the words when you remove them which fades the ink on the page.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I actually really like the small post it flags. I use them as bookmarks, important spots in my notebook when writing ideas down, organizing etc. they came in handy in college.
Becky H.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
The casing is good and works to keep the tabs clean and in good condition, but the tabs don’t last for long if you move them