Post-it Assorted Flags
4.84 / 5 based on 1,237 Reviews
This handy portable pack helps call attention to specific information when you are on-the-go. Holds a variety of smaller-sized flags. 20 each for total of 100 flags - bright blue, pink, bright green, yellow and purple. 0.47 x 1.7 in/11.9mm x 43.2 mm/ 100 count see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
Post-it Assorted Flags
- "Its so much easier than highlighting in the book and they come in different colors so its easy to color code and be organized" in 7 reviews
- "These are great for marking pages in a textbook because they always make it so much easier to find the page where you left off at." in 7 reviews
- "Extremely helpful when writing research papers and having to keep track of different pages for citations and references in numbers books" in 7 reviews
- "As a college student it is important to highlight the most important things from the book." in 6 reviews
- "places like; my book shelf, in the front of my daily planner, by the monthly calendar in our kitchen (so everyone can mark important dates and events) and by the cookbooks just in case I need to mark a recipe for quick reference. " in 6 reviews
Love these. I use them to mark my pages in textbooks to reference to when I do my homework. They are great!
Extremely useful in keep tracking of pages within textbooks. Use them to identify chapters for easy access.
I love having these post its assorted shapes and sizes. They come in handy when you're reading for college
These work awesome for college for marking places in your notebook or text book to give yourself reminders!
I love these. I use them in my text books all the time to mark important pages. They never fall out or rip.
I love these for flagging pages in my books especially if you don't want to mark up the pages or fold them.
Absolutely love these!! They are so helpful when studying and can't study without them!! Highly recommend!
I love using these as dividers for the chapters I need to read for school. I take them off while I read.
Good way to put on edge of a page one needs to go back too. They are colorful serves as a good reminder.
Love these for marking work documents and books. Love the different colors and how easy they are to use.
Q & A
How else would you use these? Besides studying or marking vocab
What do you you use these for? I use them in my textbooks!
What is your favorite Post it colored paper?
Who agrees running out is the only negative thing about these??
This is a must have if you love reading books or in school! !!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos