Post-it Assorted Flags
4.84 / 5 based on 1,238 Reviews
This handy portable pack helps call attention to specific information when you are on-the-go. Holds a variety of smaller-sized flags. 20 each for total of 100 flags - bright blue, pink, bright green, yellow and purple. 0.47 x 1.7 in/11.9mm x 43.2 mm/ 100 count see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
Post-it Assorted Flags
- "Its so much easier than highlighting in the book and they come in different colors so its easy to color code and be organized" in 7 reviews
- "These are great for marking pages in a textbook because they always make it so much easier to find the page where you left off at." in 7 reviews
- "Extremely helpful when writing research papers and having to keep track of different pages for citations and references in numbers books" in 7 reviews
- "As a college student it is important to highlight the most important things from the book." in 6 reviews
- "places like; my book shelf, in the front of my daily planner, by the monthly calendar in our kitchen (so everyone can mark important dates and events) and by the cookbooks just in case I need to mark a recipe for quick reference. " in 6 reviews
These are very affordable. The color variety a makes them a great tool for organizing your planner or notes.
These are the best for marking important passages in text books. I use them all the time, they are the best!
Th see always help me keep track of important passages in my books as well as important sections in my notes.
These are great to use as place markers for your textbooks or for your daily readers! Perfect for organizing!
I love these keeps you organized it when your reading it separtes pages for you which is great or homeworkers
These make really good book markers. I definitely always have these on hand, they make organizing super easy.
These little tabs help keep you organized and make readings and going back to certain section so much easier.
Post it's are always great for making quick notes. I use the flags for a quick tab in notes or in my book.
These are very useful for making small bookmarks in books: helps for writing papers and keeping your place.
I love these for flagging pages in my books especially if you don't want to mark up the pages or fold them.
Q & A
How else would you use these? Besides studying or marking vocab
What do you you use these for? I use them in my textbooks!
What is your favorite Post it colored paper?
Who agrees running out is the only negative thing about these??
This is a must have if you love reading books or in school! !!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos