Post-it Assorted Flags
4.84 / 5 based on 1,237 Reviews
This handy portable pack helps call attention to specific information when you are on-the-go. Holds a variety of smaller-sized flags. 20 each for total of 100 flags - bright blue, pink, bright green, yellow and purple. 0.47 x 1.7 in/11.9mm x 43.2 mm/ 100 count see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
Post-it Assorted Flags
- "Its so much easier than highlighting in the book and they come in different colors so its easy to color code and be organized" in 7 reviews
- "These are great for marking pages in a textbook because they always make it so much easier to find the page where you left off at." in 7 reviews
- "Extremely helpful when writing research papers and having to keep track of different pages for citations and references in numbers books" in 7 reviews
- "As a college student it is important to highlight the most important things from the book." in 6 reviews
- "places like; my book shelf, in the front of my daily planner, by the monthly calendar in our kitchen (so everyone can mark important dates and events) and by the cookbooks just in case I need to mark a recipe for quick reference. " in 6 reviews
I love these! I use them instead of dividers in my binders because I hate reusing dividers because they get so raggedy so fast
I have these. I got them for my classes as I am a college student. They are great for page reminders. I also love the colors. 🙂
I absolutely love post it!!! I use them for everything. memos, save pages, taking nots on pages in class! best invention ever!!
These mini post it's are lit af. They are the best bookmarks and they stay on forever. They fit perfectly on the sides of pages
I love Post-its! Especially the neon ones. They are so convenient for marking a page. Love them. Adhesive works like no other.
I use these to color code my textbooks or travel books. On my trip to London I used them and it made using my guide so easy.
I love using these flags in my filofax to mark different sections that have to do with college, my blog or my personal life.
These are great for keeping important pages that I need to re-read in a textbook. The bright colors definitely catch my eye.
I like these for book marking and writing little notes in my textbook when studying. They're very useful and easy to remove.
I love post-it flags for whenever I can't write in a book and want to remember something on a particular page. Super useful.
Q & A
How else would you use these? Besides studying or marking vocab
What do you you use these for? I use them in my textbooks!
What is your favorite Post it colored paper?
Who agrees running out is the only negative thing about these??
This is a must have if you love reading books or in school! !!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos