Post-it Assorted Flags
4.84 / 5 based on 1,238 Reviews
This handy portable pack helps call attention to specific information when you are on-the-go. Holds a variety of smaller-sized flags. 20 each for total of 100 flags - bright blue, pink, bright green, yellow and purple. 0.47 x 1.7 in/11.9mm x 43.2 mm/ 100 count see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
Post-it Assorted Flags
- "Its so much easier than highlighting in the book and they come in different colors so its easy to color code and be organized" in 7 reviews
- "These are great for marking pages in a textbook because they always make it so much easier to find the page where you left off at." in 7 reviews
- "Extremely helpful when writing research papers and having to keep track of different pages for citations and references in numbers books" in 7 reviews
- "As a college student it is important to highlight the most important things from the book." in 6 reviews
- "places like; my book shelf, in the front of my daily planner, by the monthly calendar in our kitchen (so everyone can mark important dates and events) and by the cookbooks just in case I need to mark a recipe for quick reference. " in 6 reviews
I love these and always have them in my bag or on my desk. They help me to keep organized and to bookmark pages in my textbooks.
These are awesome for marking spots in notes and textbooks. They're small and I alternate colors when I switch to a new chapter.
Very convenient. Can be used to flag pages of books, notebooks, papers, etc. You can also write notes on them to stay organized.
Love using these post it assorted flags especially for reading it's handy when you want to take little notes while you're reading
These are great for flagging textbooks and notes for when you study. makes it easier to go back and look at things you wanted to
Great for marking important information while taking notes or marking important places on textbooks so it's easier to find later.
I can't live without these in law school, I love the different colors and they hold up well in my bag when I'm carrying my books.
I use these for organizing papers and picking out our wedding photos to order. But really they are overpriced for what they are.
I love these! I use them instead of dividers in my binders because I hate reusing dividers because they get so raggedy so fast
I absolutely love post it!!! I use them for everything. memos, save pages, taking nots on pages in class! best invention ever!!
Q & A
How else would you use these? Besides studying or marking vocab
What do you you use these for? I use them in my textbooks!
What is your favorite Post it colored paper?
Who agrees running out is the only negative thing about these??
This is a must have if you love reading books or in school! !!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos