Post-it Assorted Flags
4.84 / 5 based on 1,238 Reviews
This handy portable pack helps call attention to specific information when you are on-the-go. Holds a variety of smaller-sized flags. 20 each for total of 100 flags - bright blue, pink, bright green, yellow and purple. 0.47 x 1.7 in/11.9mm x 43.2 mm/ 100 count see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
- "Its so much easier than highlighting in the book and they come in different colors so its easy to color code and be organized" in 7 reviews
- "These are great for marking pages in a textbook because they always make it so much easier to find the page where you left off at." in 7 reviews
- "Extremely helpful when writing research papers and having to keep track of different pages for citations and references in numbers books" in 7 reviews
- "As a college student it is important to highlight the most important things from the book." in 6 reviews
- "places like; my book shelf, in the front of my daily planner, by the monthly calendar in our kitchen (so everyone can mark important dates and events) and by the cookbooks just in case I need to mark a recipe for quick reference. " in 6 reviews
A must for students ! Great to keep tab of things without having to fold the book pages ! Also makes it easier to find specific things in a book !
An absolute must have. perfect for bookmarking specific lines on a book or handout. i wouldn't finish any readings or paper if it wasn't for these
As a student I love these things. They make finding things easy. They are colorful. They leave no residue when I remove them. They are wonderful.
I love these for school. I used a different color for different classes OR for one class but different meanings ( ie. definitions, quotes, etc.)
Extremely helpful when reading a story or block of text that your teacher asks you to analyze. As a history major, these helped me tremendously.
Love these! Essential for any college student! I use these to mark places in my books so I can go back! Perfect book mark or good for journaling
Much needed for college students! I use them to mark pages in my text book for where I left off reading or where the professor left off teaching.
I like to use these when I can't use thos big post it notes. These are pretty neat because they help you remember important facts or page number
I love these for studying and marking off text book pages and you can write what section is what which is great for an organization freak like me
These are great! You can use them as bookmarks and as dividers for different sections of a book. Comes in handy and helps keep you more organized
Q & A
How else would you use these? Besides studying or marking vocab
What do you you use these for? I use them in my textbooks!
What is your favorite Post it colored paper?
Who agrees running out is the only negative thing about these??
This is a must have if you love reading books or in school! !!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos