Post-it Assorted Flags
4.84 / 5 based on 1,237 Reviews
This handy portable pack helps call attention to specific information when you are on-the-go. Holds a variety of smaller-sized flags. 20 each for total of 100 flags - bright blue, pink, bright green, yellow and purple. 0.47 x 1.7 in/11.9mm x 43.2 mm/ 100 count see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
Post-it Assorted Flags
- "Its so much easier than highlighting in the book and they come in different colors so its easy to color code and be organized" in 7 reviews
- "These are great for marking pages in a textbook because they always make it so much easier to find the page where you left off at." in 7 reviews
- "Extremely helpful when writing research papers and having to keep track of different pages for citations and references in numbers books" in 7 reviews
- "As a college student it is important to highlight the most important things from the book." in 6 reviews
- "places like; my book shelf, in the front of my daily planner, by the monthly calendar in our kitchen (so everyone can mark important dates and events) and by the cookbooks just in case I need to mark a recipe for quick reference. " in 6 reviews
Great to bookmark a text book and to keep track of certain lessons (color code lessons or what you might need help in). Also comes in handy when reading a book.
I love using these to save a page on a book, to save a page, and to write little notes or questions on it and save it on a page without writing on the book :)
I like to read and sometimes have to write papers on the books I read so I use these to mark important spots in the book. They stick well and are very useful!!
Great to write little notes on if you have a reading assignment that requires you to do so. I normally go for the larger sticky notes because I write so large!
These are essential!! They're so useful. I use them to divide sections of my textbook, notebook, notecards... I seriously go through packs of these every year.
These are great for home, work, school, wherever! I can't tell you how many things I've used these for in the past, they're always a stable in the "pen drawer"
I use these to mark pages on regulations at work. I use the different colors for different types of information. Very helpful. A must-have for school or work.
Great for textbooks! Since you cant really write in your book this is perfect for marking important things. Stays in place doesn't fall off the page or tear.
I am so happy that they made these tiny guys without these I would have lost my spot in a book! These are kinda clear and great for marking vocabulary words.
These are perfect to have on hand for anything...labeling boxes, marking books or magazines, flagging important topics while studying...the uses are endless!
Q & A
How else would you use these? Besides studying or marking vocab
What do you you use these for? I use them in my textbooks!
What is your favorite Post it colored paper?
Who agrees running out is the only negative thing about these??
This is a must have if you love reading books or in school! !!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos