Post-it Assorted Flags
4.84 / 5 based on 1,238 Reviews
This handy portable pack helps call attention to specific information when you are on-the-go. Holds a variety of smaller-sized flags. 20 each for total of 100 flags - bright blue, pink, bright green, yellow and purple. 0.47 x 1.7 in/11.9mm x 43.2 mm/ 100 count see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
Post-it Assorted Flags
- "Its so much easier than highlighting in the book and they come in different colors so its easy to color code and be organized" in 7 reviews
- "These are great for marking pages in a textbook because they always make it so much easier to find the page where you left off at." in 7 reviews
- "Extremely helpful when writing research papers and having to keep track of different pages for citations and references in numbers books" in 7 reviews
- "As a college student it is important to highlight the most important things from the book." in 6 reviews
- "places like; my book shelf, in the front of my daily planner, by the monthly calendar in our kitchen (so everyone can mark important dates and events) and by the cookbooks just in case I need to mark a recipe for quick reference. " in 6 reviews
I really like these to mark pages that have quotes or important information. These are great for writing essays or doing projects at school! They last a lot of re sticks.
These are amazing, I use them in my notes to color sort things that, will be on the next test, things I do not understand, or things that I will need to study the most. They stick well and area easy to remove without ripping.
I use these every day at work. They are great for marking pages in a plan set that need to be looked at again. The bright colors make them stand out in any situation.
I loved using these in college for marking pages in a textbook when studying for exams! Writeable and colorful! At least the colors make studying somewhat fun-right? =)
Perfect for text books or as book marks. They are big enough to write short memos to youself about why you are makring this page. The colors can be different topics.
I don't know how I would survive without flags! These are extremely handy to mark pages or paragraphs to get back to or that are of specific importance while studying! They were worth the price and hold well to the page when applied. Also nice to write a tiny tidbit on to help you quickly remember why it was flagged in the first place.
I use these flags in all of my textbooks!! I use different colors for things to remember/go back to, and I also use them as a bookmark to know where exactly I left off!
I love using these for my books, whether it's textbooks or reading books. It's a perfect way to mark pages and even passages without having to write in the book itself.
I love using the flags to mark important information in textbooks when preparing for an exam. Its so much easier than highlighting in the book and they come in different colors so its easy to color code and be organized
Amazing for marking my textbooks so I can remember to read pages. I use these for so many things! They are super sticky, but gentle enough to remove with no damage!
Q & A
How else would you use these? Besides studying or marking vocab
What do you you use these for? I use them in my textbooks!
What is your favorite Post it colored paper?
Who agrees running out is the only negative thing about these??
This is a must have if you love reading books or in school! !!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos