Post-it Assorted Flags
4.84 / 5 based on 1,237 Reviews
This handy portable pack helps call attention to specific information when you are on-the-go. Holds a variety of smaller-sized flags. 20 each for total of 100 flags - bright blue, pink, bright green, yellow and purple. 0.47 x 1.7 in/11.9mm x 43.2 mm/ 100 count see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
- "Its so much easier than highlighting in the book and they come in different colors so its easy to color code and be organized" in 7 reviews
- "These are great for marking pages in a textbook because they always make it so much easier to find the page where you left off at." in 7 reviews
- "Extremely helpful when writing research papers and having to keep track of different pages for citations and references in numbers books" in 7 reviews
- "As a college student it is important to highlight the most important things from the book." in 6 reviews
- "places like; my book shelf, in the front of my daily planner, by the monthly calendar in our kitchen (so everyone can mark important dates and events) and by the cookbooks just in case I need to mark a recipe for quick reference. " in 6 reviews
These are a god send to the studying world! They are easy to use, in fun, vibrant colors that are easy to distinguish apart and are actually sticky. Love them for flagging pages in books.
Perfect for saving pages for quotes or for color coding if you're looking for consistent themes! I used to use them in my English class to pick out different examples of literary terms
These flags are awesome. I use them all the time to mark pages in my textbook, planner and books I am reading. You can use different colors for different chapters. Great and affordable.
I love post its. I use them for everything. I stick them on everything. Haha!! They are perfect for notes or bookmarks. I like them to to put notes on patterns that I'm working on with the info of my knitting needle size and yarn amounts.
I love having these flags it awesome to mark your schoolbook with for a little note somewhere you left off in class or in your homework assignments are on that page
I love these, and find the essential in keeping my college planner and lecture notes organized. I use different colors for different courses so I can easily find what I am looking for.
I find flags so helpful when doing research. I'll decided different meaning for the colors and then flag everything I need to. At the end I know what I'm looking for and where to find it.
My textbooks are full of these! They are excellent for marking important tidbits of information. I carry them in my backpack so that they are always within reach!
I use post it every single day. I use it for school and work. The post it tabs are really useful. I write notes and reminders on post its. I stick it in my agenda as a sticky note.
I use these while studying every time! I use them in my notes, in my text book, everywhere! And I haven't found a better brand to get this job done! Downside, after I'm done with them, they can't be reused. I don't like waste 😕
Q & A
How else would you use these? Besides studying or marking vocab
What do you you use these for? I use them in my textbooks!
What is your favorite Post it colored paper?
Who agrees running out is the only negative thing about these??
This is a must have if you love reading books or in school! !!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos