Post-it Assorted Flags
4.84 / 5 based on 1,238 Reviews
This handy portable pack helps call attention to specific information when you are on-the-go. Holds a variety of smaller-sized flags. 20 each for total of 100 flags - bright blue, pink, bright green, yellow and purple. 0.47 x 1.7 in/11.9mm x 43.2 mm/ 100 count see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
Post-it Assorted Flags
- "Its so much easier than highlighting in the book and they come in different colors so its easy to color code and be organized" in 7 reviews
- "These are great for marking pages in a textbook because they always make it so much easier to find the page where you left off at." in 7 reviews
- "Extremely helpful when writing research papers and having to keep track of different pages for citations and references in numbers books" in 7 reviews
- "As a college student it is important to highlight the most important things from the book." in 6 reviews
- "places like; my book shelf, in the front of my daily planner, by the monthly calendar in our kitchen (so everyone can mark important dates and events) and by the cookbooks just in case I need to mark a recipe for quick reference. " in 6 reviews
These are very helpful little tiny sticky notes for college & highschool students & the pack of them has a few fun colors that make them easy to find & are great for color coding your research notes.
I love these. As a college student it is important to highlight the most important things from the book. I sometimes rent the books and they work great so I don't have to actually write on the book.
I am a senior in college and ALWAYS have a pack of these in my bag. They are very convenient to save a page in those ridiculously expensive books without damaging the page and great for note taking!
This is by far the best brand of sticky tabs! They stick a super long time and they have cute colors! You can also move them in different spots for several uses! Great brand!
I love these. I use them all the time when I'm studying. They really come in handy for saving a spot or marking a page or paragraph, or sentence you want to remember or find later. I use them mostly to book mark pages when studying.
I love these. I use these to mark pages in books I'm reading since bookmakers fall out. I will put these in my school notebooks to differentiate between subjects and in my planner to mark what date it is. Stay in place and you don't have to worry about them falling out.
I use so many of these in my textbooks and notebooks each semester. I am always buying new ones. It's a great thing because you don't have to bend the pages and can write notes on them as well.
I love these versions of Post-its. They're so convenient for notes and marking important parts in textbooks. The easy pop-up design makes them convenient to just throw in your backpack and take with you to class or to the library.
Pros: sticky enough to use at least five times, you can write on them, variety of bright colors, convenient disorder that is flat, fair price point, durable because they are made of plastic
I like to use these in my planner to mark the current week. They are also great for marking pages in textbooks and even recipe books. They don't get crushed as easily as the regular paper ones.
Q & A
How else would you use these? Besides studying or marking vocab
What do you you use these for? I use them in my textbooks!
What is your favorite Post it colored paper?
Who agrees running out is the only negative thing about these??
This is a must have if you love reading books or in school! !!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos