Post-it Assorted Flags
4.84 / 5 based on 1,237 Reviews
This handy portable pack helps call attention to specific information when you are on-the-go. Holds a variety of smaller-sized flags. 20 each for total of 100 flags - bright blue, pink, bright green, yellow and purple. 0.47 x 1.7 in/11.9mm x 43.2 mm/ 100 count see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
Post-it Assorted Flags
- "Its so much easier than highlighting in the book and they come in different colors so its easy to color code and be organized" in 7 reviews
- "These are great for marking pages in a textbook because they always make it so much easier to find the page where you left off at." in 7 reviews
- "Extremely helpful when writing research papers and having to keep track of different pages for citations and references in numbers books" in 7 reviews
- "As a college student it is important to highlight the most important things from the book." in 6 reviews
- "places like; my book shelf, in the front of my daily planner, by the monthly calendar in our kitchen (so everyone can mark important dates and events) and by the cookbooks just in case I need to mark a recipe for quick reference. " in 6 reviews
I ABOLUTLEY LOVE Post-it Assorted Flags.. I use them on a daily basis in my work office. They work great for reminders and the highlighted colors stand out nicely so you won't forget.
I love this little things. being organized at work is one of my priorities and these helps me with that task to the fullest. I always run out of them, because I used them for everything.
Perfect for marking text books that are rented. I liked that they're wide enough to write on. The colors are a fun touch and help me stay organized. I use them to add little notes to my planner as well.
I love these for marking sections in books/notes, and they come in packs with colors so you can color code them. The only problem is they don't always stay so well (on the bright side they are easily removable) and sometimes the color kind of rubs off
These are great for annotating books for classes. Good for marking spots and lines if you can't write in the book. The only set back is they fall out easily and lose their stickiness.
I used them as book marks as chapter guides and I use it as a place.holder. before I used them to get my boss to sign certain part....but in school mainly.use them as a place holder.
These things are so handy! I use them all the time to mark important info in my textbooks. They just keep my so organized. I'll use a different color for a different class or topic.
These are a must have if you're a student! If you need to keep track of important pages in a book these are a life saver ! At a very reasonable price you c any go wrong buying these
Love love love these I get the ones with the different shades of each color and set aside that color and all its shades for each different class so all classes have a different color
These post its are my favorite way to mark important pages in books for studying. I have my Master's degree and have done my fair share of studying and these always get me through!
Q & A
How else would you use these? Besides studying or marking vocab
What do you you use these for? I use them in my textbooks!
What is your favorite Post it colored paper?
Who agrees running out is the only negative thing about these??
This is a must have if you love reading books or in school! !!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos