Post-it Assorted Flags
4.84 / 5 based on 1,237 Reviews
This handy portable pack helps call attention to specific information when you are on-the-go. Holds a variety of smaller-sized flags. 20 each for total of 100 flags - bright blue, pink, bright green, yellow and purple. 0.47 x 1.7 in/11.9mm x 43.2 mm/ 100 count see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
- "Its so much easier than highlighting in the book and they come in different colors so its easy to color code and be organized" in 7 reviews
- "These are great for marking pages in a textbook because they always make it so much easier to find the page where you left off at." in 7 reviews
- "Extremely helpful when writing research papers and having to keep track of different pages for citations and references in numbers books" in 7 reviews
- "As a college student it is important to highlight the most important things from the book." in 6 reviews
- "places like; my book shelf, in the front of my daily planner, by the monthly calendar in our kitchen (so everyone can mark important dates and events) and by the cookbooks just in case I need to mark a recipe for quick reference. " in 6 reviews
I love having these around as a college student. They're really helpful when reading lengthy assignments or trying to study for big tests. They're the perfect size for tabbing spots to come back to.
Great for organizing and to keep track of important parts of research or a paper. I would recommend these and they come in a variety of colors. They are decently priced and easily found to purchase.
The these are great for marking textbooks pages as well as dates in my planner! the bright colors capture your attention, you cant miss them! Great for marking important things you don't want to forget
I use these so much to tab all my books! I have so many books and notes that these are easy. They don't fold rip or bed so they stick to page and you can write on them with a sharpie! So I love these
These are small, and (I think) can be kind of unnecessary. It would piss me off if these were the only kind of Post-It's that exist. Not my personal favorite, and seem like a waste of time, money, and effort.
Writing notes on these little flags help so much when you just place them on the outer edge of the page. It helps keep things organized with the colors and for the price they are, they are perfect!
I love using these when reading my textbooks! I like to flag the pages I have written notes or highlighted on. I use these also in my planner to note I have a test on the week of the page as well.
I love using these for textbooks as a book mark to know what page I left off on. I love the variety of colors so I can change it up sometimes or use different colored post it flags for different classes.
Post-it Assorted Flags are great for marking specific pages to review or study for students. But for me I use it to mark pages in catalogs and coupon books that I want to refer in the near future.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE. I use these nearly everyday, in my notebook, planner, even my textbook. Leaves absolutely zero residue and is so helpful for color coding 10/10 would recommend to use if your a college student
Q & A
How else would you use these? Besides studying or marking vocab
What do you you use these for? I use them in my textbooks!
What is your favorite Post it colored paper?
Who agrees running out is the only negative thing about these??
This is a must have if you love reading books or in school! !!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos