Post-it Assorted Flags
4.84 / 5 based on 1,238 Reviews
This handy portable pack helps call attention to specific information when you are on-the-go. Holds a variety of smaller-sized flags. 20 each for total of 100 flags - bright blue, pink, bright green, yellow and purple. 0.47 x 1.7 in/11.9mm x 43.2 mm/ 100 count see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
Post-it Assorted Flags
- "Its so much easier than highlighting in the book and they come in different colors so its easy to color code and be organized" in 7 reviews
- "These are great for marking pages in a textbook because they always make it so much easier to find the page where you left off at." in 7 reviews
- "Extremely helpful when writing research papers and having to keep track of different pages for citations and references in numbers books" in 7 reviews
- "As a college student it is important to highlight the most important things from the book." in 6 reviews
- "places like; my book shelf, in the front of my daily planner, by the monthly calendar in our kitchen (so everyone can mark important dates and events) and by the cookbooks just in case I need to mark a recipe for quick reference. " in 6 reviews
One of my teachers in high school made us buy these and I am forever thankful! Always at the top of my school supply list because I use them for everything! In my planner, text books, notebooks, you name it! Easy to write on and remove and re-stick! Buy these if you love to stay organized!
Greatest thing to use when you don't want to ruin a book or lose your page when reading or doing homework. Different colors work well for different subjects or for important information when outlining for instance
These are necessary to flag important pages in textbooks or to label sections in notes. They're effective and don't fall off all the time. They're not super expensive and it takes awhile to go though a pack.
This can be really useful for when you want to mark pages in the book or when you want to write down a small note. The assorted colors can help you organize certain topics if you're using it for that reason.
I use these tabs almost every day at work. They are handy for marking a page, labeling something temporarily, or for just setting reminders around! They don't work as well if used over and over (the sticki-ness wears off I suppose), other then that they are great for a temporary use!
These are so great when you're having to study through a big text book.Makes it easy to go back to certain topics for your notes instead of quickly flipping and scanning around for what you're looking for!
I love these especially as a college student. Really help me stay organized and I color code them by classes. Great for placing in a book and jotting down a note on them to remember things for your next class
I live my assorted post it's my only thing is I wis they had more colors. I use them for every class when I'm trying to mark something important in my books. I hate writing in them and this really helps.
Use these to color coordinate my book annotations. I always make a little key in the front with what each color indicates. Sometimes they aren't as sticky as I would like them but overall they work well.
Post it flags are simply the best. I am a visual person. I need all my stuff color coded and labeled. So these little Post it flags are just so handy. As a teacher I can just mark my book pages. I can use them to separate papers or mark where my students misses something. Love it
Q & A
How else would you use these? Besides studying or marking vocab
What do you you use these for? I use them in my textbooks!
What is your favorite Post it colored paper?
Who agrees running out is the only negative thing about these??
This is a must have if you love reading books or in school! !!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos