Post-it Assorted Flags
4.84 / 5 based on 1,238 Reviews
This handy portable pack helps call attention to specific information when you are on-the-go. Holds a variety of smaller-sized flags. 20 each for total of 100 flags - bright blue, pink, bright green, yellow and purple. 0.47 x 1.7 in/11.9mm x 43.2 mm/ 100 count see more...
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
- "Its so much easier than highlighting in the book and they come in different colors so its easy to color code and be organized" in 7 reviews
- "These are great for marking pages in a textbook because they always make it so much easier to find the page where you left off at." in 7 reviews
- "Extremely helpful when writing research papers and having to keep track of different pages for citations and references in numbers books" in 7 reviews
- "As a college student it is important to highlight the most important things from the book." in 6 reviews
- "places like; my book shelf, in the front of my daily planner, by the monthly calendar in our kitchen (so everyone can mark important dates and events) and by the cookbooks just in case I need to mark a recipe for quick reference. " in 6 reviews
These were my companions through college - they are so awesome for bookmarking textbooks. I love that they come in different colors so I can use them to note different things. I still have some leftovers from college and I use them to bookmark my novels at times. Love them!
Love these for work. I can pop them on the papers I need to sign. They are easy to find, easy to put on and has some serious staying power and come off neat and easy. I would be lost with out them.
These are so helpful for labeling pages of books, say for tagging where different sources are for a paper. Very sticky so I've never had them come off on their own. I also used these as appendixes in my business plan report to show where each new section began for easy flipping.
Oh goodness. These things have helped me so much with book reports. They help me organize my thoughts and quotes from the passages in the books and they help so much to keep track of the pages in which I found them. My projects would have been so much harder without these.
These were great to mark important things in a textbook if you rented that book and couldn't mark in it! Easy access if you are allowed to use your book during an exam or online courses as well.
I love these for flagging certain places in books. Obviously wouldn't recommend for use as regular post it's because they are so small. Different colors are helpful if flagging different things for different reasons.
I could not live without these! I am in pharmacy school and my text book weighs about 15 pounds...so it's big. I use these to mark the sections I'm learning. I use one color per test. It makes everything easier!
I really like these for when your reading a book and you have to keep track of different themes going on in the book. I like how they are small but there is still room to write on them. They are also pretty sticky. I've never had an issue with them falling off before.
The best for when I'm reading novels for class and come across pages I want to come back to. But I wish there were more per pack. I've gone through as many as 5 colors (or a whole variety pack) reading one book before.
I usually will use these with my books. Little tabs around my books will help me see where I need a little more help, where I should study more and what's really not that important. I use these daily.
Q & A
How else would you use these? Besides studying or marking vocab
What do you you use these for? I use them in my textbooks!
What is your favorite Post it colored paper?
Who agrees running out is the only negative thing about these??
This is a must have if you love reading books or in school! !!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos