BY POST

Post® Honeycomb Brand
Made with real honey!
Nutritious sweetened corn & oat cereal. see more...

• What have you done to one of my favorite cereals? I just ...1 Answers
Puddin P.
Simply put this cereal is HORRIBLE! I remember eating this cereal about a year ago and didn't taste like this...guess why it's so bad now? They removed the gluten! Post you really messed up a perfectly fine cereal trying to cater to the masses! This cereal use to be lightly sweetened and now to mask the horrible screw up they have added tons of sugar! If I could give it no stars it would be giving them far too much!
Rachel R.
Shirley
My literal favorite snack. Yes, SNACK. I cannot eat these with milk- I don’t like milk anyhow. Lol
But these are the perfect snack. They have the best flavor with the perfect amount of sweet I need at times. Too addicting though. But I’m not complaining ;)
Venita H.
Hopkinsville, KY
What happened to this cereal.  I just purchased a box of Honeycome cereal, a cereal I loved mind you, and it taste absolutely horrible!  Who changed the recipe and why???  It was perfectly fine like it was.  Please change back to the old recipe.  I had to trash this box because nobody in the family liked it.
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
I had not read the box before I bought so I did not realize the recipe changed until I started eating it...I immediately thought it tasted gluten free and then thought maybe something is wrong with this milk? Finally, I went to check the box and found that the recipe changed. It is AWFUL, box is going in the trash, won't buy it again. Used to be one of my favorite cereals. Incredibly disappointed. If I was able to leave no stars I would. 😡😡
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Post! What have you done? Someone has changed the recipe to these honey comb and I am so disappointed! They have been my favorite for years and now they don't taste the same. Please go back to the old formula.
Libby A.
This is literally one of the best cereals I’ve ever had. It’s sooooo delicious and my brother eats it like every morning. It’s a super good breakfast cereal and especially good if you eat it with almond milk!
member-47491
If it isn't broke,don't try to fix it!!!! Why try and change things? I have loved honeycomb since a child and I can't eat this. The texture is bad and it was too sweet. I'm completely grossed out right now after I just tried to eat that mess. There is no way my kids would eat this.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
One of my all time favorite cereals. It tastes like honey, it's shape is beyond adorable. The cereal has a wonderful crunch and it soaks up milk without getting overly soggy. That is unless you let it soak for a while. I like to eat it without milk a d simply enjoy it's honey crunchyness. Post™ Honey-Comb Cereal 16 oz.
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
I used to really like Post Honeycomb Cereal when I was little and I still do but the cereal had definitely changed over the years. It is very light with a subtly sweet honey taste, there is also a little crunch with this cereal. Honeycomb are good with milk and dry.
Kerriann M.
Chestertown , MD
I absolutely love this cereal. The texture is amazing and it tastes exactly like a mixture of corn and sugar. I have enjoyed this cereal since I was just a little one and will hopefully be able to share it with my children one day!
Brenda L.
Warner Robins
What have you done to one of my favorite cereals? I just purchased a box and bragged to my child about how good it is. So deeply hurt over my honeycomb. It tastes horrible. Quite sure it will remain on the shelf, once word really gets out.

back