GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealHoney Bunches of Oats
Post APPLE CARAMEL CRUNCH 13 Oz (Pack of 1)

Post Honey Bunches of Oats APPLE CARAMEL CRUNCH 13 Oz. (Pack of 1)

by Honey Bunches of Oats

With real apple slices & caramel, Honey Bunches of Oats Apple Caramel Crunch is a cereal the whole family will love. One spoonful and you’ll be adding this delicious cereal to every morning breakfast table. Is heart healthy (0g trans fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol per serving) Has 9g of whole grains per serving* Has 9 essential vitamins and minerals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Post Honey Bunches of Oats APPLE CARAMEL CRUNCH 13 Oz. (Pack of 1)!
Jennifer I.
1,348 reviews
Post Honey Bunches of Oats APPLE CARAMEL CRUNCH 13 Oz. (Pack of 1) uploaded by Jennifer I.
My son really like honey bunches of oats and then I seen this I had to get it for him so I could try it.
Brandy H.
Louisville, KY
Post Honey Bunches of Oats APPLE CARAMEL CRUNCH 13 Oz. (Pack of 1) uploaded by Brandy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I dont know if this is new or if I just noticed it... but it is delicious. Honey Bunches of Oats was already amazing. This caramel apple blend is delicioud... it tastes like Autumn. Its sweet and crunchy yet still fairly good for you. So happy i found it. My kids love it too i never got them to eat hiney bunches of oats before.
Krystal M.
Dallas, NC
Post Honey Bunches of Oats APPLE CARAMEL CRUNCH 13 Oz. (Pack of 1) uploaded by Krystal M.
Oh. My. Gosh. I love this flavor! I’m a love to try the new flavors as they come out and I’m obsessed with this one! Fall is only about 2 months away and every bite of this cereal makes me wanna sip cider and sit in front of a fireplace. I will definitely stock up on this flavor before they remove it off the shelves! #nofilterneeded #yumm #fall Post Honey Bunches of Oats APPLE CARAMEL CRUNCH 13 Oz. (Pack of 1)

Looking for your answer?