BY GENERIC

Post Great Grains Protein Blend Honey, Oats & Seeds Cereal: Fiber packed multi-grain flakes and clusters with sunflower seeds Scoops of wholesome almonds Nutritious pumpkin seeds *NEW_LINE* Kosher see more...

Lara C.
Wellesley, MA
I try a lot of cereals, but I loved the crunch, taste and healthy factor of this one. Will make repeat purchases. Rare to find a national brand that has such a healthy option - as I recall there weren't any junky (HFCS) ingredients.
Kyna J.
Dayton, OH
I love this cereal...I work mainly 2nd shift and famished by the time I get home from work. Great Grain is my "wind down after work while watching The Late, Late show and it is too late to eat" snack...and it is satisfying.
Carly s.
Beaverton, OR
I was surprised how good this was. A lot of "grain" cereal taste stale and bland, but this has a lot of flavor!
Emily I.
Millersport, OH
I LOVE this cereal. Unlike most cereals like it, it has a good taste and it's healthy!
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Tastes healthy, lots of grains in here. Protein is a plus. Very good tasting cereal!