Post Great Grains Cereal Raisins, Dates & Pecans

by Post Great Grains

Post® Great Grains Whole Grain Cereal Raisins, Dates & Pecans.
Less processed nutrition you can see.
Scoops of wholesome pecans.
Naturally nutritious raisins & dates.
Fiber rich whole grain flakes & clusters.
Excellent source of fiber.
Contains 4g total fat per serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Post Great Grains Cereal Raisins, Dates & Pecans!
How would you rate this product?
Lynn, MA
Post Great Grains Cereal Raisins, Dates & Pecans uploaded by Linh M.
It’s good. I like that it has mixture of fruits, grain and nuts. It taste good with milks and it doesn’t get soggy right away. And it’s not filled with sugar. I don’t always get this because when I’m with my kid, he picks out the box that’s appealing to him and I don’t eat breakfast often anyways because I don’t have time in the morning before work.
Hamilton
I love all of the Great Grains Cereals, and usually mix a few varieties together in a container to get all of those delicious flavors in each bowl. The type with the raisins, dates, & pecans is especially good with the crunchiness of the nuts & the sweetness of the raisins and dates.
lawrence
Post Great Grains Cereal Raisins, Dates & Pecans uploaded by Jeyson B.
I Love this cereal you dont need to put sugar to the milk I always get breakfast with that and I past my day full of energy, the price is $3 in MA, to improve they need to put more blueberries.
I have been buying this cereal for a few years, however the recent box  or just this batch (I was lucky to buy)  had almost no raisins nor dates?
I was hoping they dropped to the bottom of the box, nope, nowhere to be found!
Sad experience as the only rest reason I used to buy this particular kind are dried fruit - I guess no more 😕
Did they decide to save on  fruit now, not sure...
if MFG-r bothers  to read the reviews, batch is Y3A 0904 4,
bar code 8 84912 12612 5.
I was hoping they dropped to the bottom of the box, nope, nowhere to be found!
Did they decide to save on  fruit now, not sure...
if MFG-r bothers  to read the reviews, batch is Y3A 0904 4,
bar code 8 84912 12612 5.
Jonesboro, AR
I’m not big on dates, but the cereal is good. I think I am indifferent about the flavor simply because of the dates and raisins, but I would recommend to anyone who likes them! The pecans are good, but they don’t help me in not tasting the dates and raisins!!
this is by far my #1 cereal. kind of seems like an old person cereal but i love it! the box is small so maybe making a bigger size would be good! so many different textures it’s so good. i also use it as granola in yogurt which tastes so good too!
merrimack , NH
i love the taste of the cereal with lots of nuts and dates comes in every bite !! very healthy with lots of protein !! feel very active and light after eating this healthy cereal every morning!!
Miami , FL
Post Great Grains Cereal Raisins, Dates & Pecans uploaded by Yisel C.
Me encanta para comer entre comidas!! Y cuando tengo antojo de algo dulce pero no quiero sentir culpa esta es la mejor opción!! Post Great Grains Cereal Raisins, Dates & Pecans
Forest city, NC
Post Great Grains Cereal Raisins, Dates & Pecans uploaded by Jordan C.
I am not big for whole grains but I LOVE these cereals. I have tried the Banana kind and now the raisin date and pecan! I love them both. My baby loves them too which makes that a big mommy win for a quick and easy breakfast!
There are several varieties of Great Grain cereals, but my favorite is raisins, dates and pecans. This cereal is made with quality ingredients and has no high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors or colors. It’s only 210 calories per serving and has no saturated fat. You can also pour warm milk over the cereal if you prefer yours warm. It’s delicious hot or cold.

Looking for your answer?