BY POST

Post® Great Grains Whole Grain Cereal Crunchy Pecans.
Less processed nutrition you can see.
Multi grain clusters.
Scoops of wholesome pecans.
Fiber rich whole grain flakes.
Excellent source of fiber.
Contains 6g total fat per serving.
Calories 210.
Saturated fat 0.5g, 3%.
Sodium 150mg, 6%.
Sugars 8g.
Fiber 5g, 20%.
Iron 50%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
†A % daily value for sugars has not been established. see more...

Cristie G.
I absolutely love this cereal. It's hard to find but when I do find it in buy 4 boxes if possible. The grains are so crunchy and full of flavors. It's a light honey taate. The almonds are also so crunchy and full of flavor. They are very thin so it's easy to chew. The pairing of the grains and pecans are awesome!! Give ot a try!!
Ana S.
Great cereal tu start the morning I love the favor and the fact that has a lot of nuts since most of the cereals with pecans or other type of nuts they out justa few on their products.I love all the flavors they offer when it comes to great grains cereals.
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
It is tasty, the ingredients are familiar. The only thing I dont like about ingredients is Corn syrup. Does not seem to be very sweet, but there is 8 gr sugar per serving. I usually am not satisfied with their recommended serving size, so I have way more. It is ok to have once in a while. I would not have it all the time.
Michaela C.
I really like Post Great Grains cereals in general, and the crunchy pecan flavor is great.  The cereal is filling and tasty, and readily available at my local Publix.  I usually wait until this goes on sale, otherwise it can be a little pricey.  I'll definitely buy again.
Heaven B.
I perfer honey bunches of oats but this brand is really good too.I love granola cereal.My son even likes it and he's 2.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
My little brother loves this and my dad obsesses. It's delicious and fairly easy to find. Affordable and delicious
wynter t.
I was told Australians have a different kind of great grains cereal, is this true? How can I get my hands on some??