Post Great Grains Cereal Crunchy Pecans uploaded by Nour R.

BY POST GREAT GRAINS

Post® Great Grains Whole Grain Cereal Crunchy Pecans.
Less processed nutrition you can see.
Multi grain clusters.
Scoops of wholesome pecans.
Fiber rich whole grain flakes.
Excellent source of fiber.
Contains 6g total fat per serving.
Calories 210.
Saturated fat 0.5g, 3%.
Sodium 150mg, 6%.
Sugars 8g.
Fiber 5g, 20%.
Iron 50%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
†A % daily value for sugars has not been established.

Kristin A.
Homewood
My favorite cereal and I don’t care that it still has too much sugar! It tastes fantastic! Easily paired with almond milk for great flavor. Has a great crunch, but doesn’t take like a typical “healthy” cereal that beats you over the head with its healthiness. Wouldn’t eat it every day, but it’s a great breakfast treat. Often goes on sale, would recommend!
Cristie G.
I absolutely love this cereal. It's hard to find but when I do find it in buy 4 boxes if possible. The grains are so crunchy and full of flavors. It's a light honey taate. The almonds are also so crunchy and full of flavor. They are very thin so it's easy to chew. The pairing of the grains and pecans are awesome!! Give ot a try!!
Ana S.
Great cereal tu start the morning I love the favor and the fact that has a lot of nuts since most of the cereals with pecans or other type of nuts they out justa few on their products.I love all the flavors they offer when it comes to great grains cereals.
Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
It is tasty, the ingredients are familiar. The only thing I dont like about ingredients is Corn syrup. Does not seem to be very sweet, but there is 8 gr sugar per serving. I usually am not satisfied with their recommended serving size, so I have way more. It is ok to have once in a while. I would not have it all the time.
Michaela C.
I really like Post Great Grains cereals in general, and the crunchy pecan flavor is great.  The cereal is filling and tasty, and readily available at my local Publix.  I usually wait until this goes on sale, otherwise it can be a little pricey.  I'll definitely buy again.
Jasmin S.
Sacramento, CA
OK so when you see grains on a box of cereal you think no sugar but the cereal is pretty decent if you add a couple spoonfuls of your own sugar. I would repurchase this mostly because I like pecanse :) but if you are looking for a sugared up version of this I would go with honey bunches of oats.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like this cereal, good amount of protein to keep me full and it is not too sweet, which is another bonus. Also can pass as dinner in a pinch!
Amanda M.
This cereal is great. One of the best cereals I've tried. Tastes very fresh and healthy. Not only is it great at breakfast, but is a great snack.
Angela A.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I love this cereal!! It is so healthy for you. Also, I like the fact it has real fruit and nuts in the box. Everything taste sooo yummy!!
Heaven B.
I perfer honey bunches of oats but this brand is really good too.I love granola cereal.My son even likes it and he's 2.
wynter t.
I was told Australians have a different kind of great grains cereal, is this true? How can I get my hands on some??