Post Great Grains Cereal Cranberry Almond Crunch uploaded by Megan R.Post Great Grains Cereal Cranberry Almond Crunch uploaded by Donna J.Post Great Grains Cereal Cranberry Almond Crunch uploaded by Brie S.

BY POST GREAT GRAINS

Post® Cranberry Almond Crunch Great Grains Cereal.
Calories 180, saturated fat 0g, 0%, sodium 105mg, 4%, sugars 12g†, fiber 5g, 20%, vitamin C 20%.
Amount and % daily value per serving. See side panel for nutrition facts information.
†A % daily value for sugars has not been established.
Whole grain cereal.
Less processed nutrition you can see.
Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
Scoops of wholesome almonds.
Nutritious cranberries.
Fiber packed multi grain flakes & clusters.
Excellent source of fiber & antioxidants*.
*Vitamins C & E.
Contains 3g total fat per serving.

Kadyn L.
Collierville, TN
Out of all the Great Grains cereal I have, this one is my favorite. I love cranberries! The almond adds great flavor and I love the way it tastes. I can’t think of any cons other than it gets soggy quickly, but it’s still good!!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Tried this for the first time and I really like how it tastes! Would be perfect if there's a little bit less sugar (12g in one cup). The texture is very nice with the cranberries and almonds (although there's not a lot of it). Definitely wanna try the other varieties.
Brie S.
Louisville, KY
I decided to try this since I love the raisin dates pecan mix so much. Maybe I got a lackluster batch. There isn't a very big helping of cranberry or almond. It does deliver a good crunch. I will stick with the other mix. Maybe buy this again if the store isn't stocked with my go to .
Brielle C.
This is my favorite Post Great Grain cereal. I love the tangy/sweet taste of the cranberries & the crunch of the almonds. I wish there was more of both included but if you're feeling adventurous you can add more yourself. For me it's a great alternative to the sweeter breakfast options.
Megan R.
1,309 reviews
Zero complaints from me on this cereal. it's tasty and has a great amount of crunch. I LOVE almonds and this cereal has a very nice amount. the cranberries are perfect too. they aren't too dry!
Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA
Really tasty cereal made with good ingredients. It is very filling and actually looks as good as it tastes. The taste is not cloyingly sweet but hits it just right. This has made breakfast easier and good. Best of all is that it is a 47% savings over my single box purchase at the grocery each week.
Annie G.
This cereal was a nice discovery for me. I like granola and almonds and cranberries in my cereal. Also good as a snack. Can't get enough of this baby! :)
somer c.
I love the sweet flavor from the cranberries mixed with almonds a hint of grains.. best cereal invented.. hand down
Cassie P.
Great nutritional cereal that is very filling and flavorful! We love this flavor and the one with pumpkin seeds!
Mikael W.
Belen, NM
This is one of my favorite cereals. I love the sweetness of the cranberries and the crunch of the almonds

Target