Post Great Grains Cereal Cranberry Almond Crunch uploaded by Donna J.Post Great Grains Cereal Cranberry Almond Crunch uploaded by Brie S.Post Great Grains Cereal Cranberry Almond Crunch uploaded by Megan R.

BY POST

Post® Cranberry Almond Crunch Great Grains Cereal.
Calories 180, saturated fat 0g, 0%, sodium 105mg, 4%, sugars 12g†, fiber 5g, 20%, vitamin C 20%.
Amount and % daily value per serving. See side panel for nutrition facts information.
†A % daily value for sugars has not been established.
Whole grain cereal.
Less processed nutrition you can see.
Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
Scoops of wholesome almonds.
Nutritious cranberries.
Fiber packed multi grain flakes & clusters.
Excellent source of fiber & antioxidants*.
*Vitamins C & E.
Contains 3g total fat per serving. see more...

Brie S.
Louisville , KY
I decided to try this since I love the raisin dates pecan mix so much. Maybe I got a lackluster batch. There isn't a very big helping of cranberry or almond. It does deliver a good crunch. I will stick with the other mix. Maybe buy this again if the store isn't stocked with my go to .
Brielle C.
This is my favorite Post Great Grain cereal. I love the tangy/sweet taste of the cranberries & the crunch of the almonds. I wish there was more of both included but if you're feeling adventurous you can add more yourself. For me it's a great alternative to the sweeter breakfast options.
Megan R.
Zero complaints from me on this cereal. it's tasty and has a great amount of crunch. I LOVE almonds and this cereal has a very nice amount. the cranberries are perfect too. they aren't too dry!
Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA
Really tasty cereal made with good ingredients. It is very filling and actually looks as good as it tastes. The taste is not cloyingly sweet but hits it just right. This has made breakfast easier and good. Best of all is that it is a 47% savings over my single box purchase at the grocery each week.
Annie G.
This cereal was a nice discovery for me. I like granola and almonds and cranberries in my cereal. Also good as a snack. Can't get enough of this baby! :)
somer c.
I love the sweet flavor from the cranberries mixed with almonds a hint of grains.. best cereal invented.. hand down
Cassie P.
Great nutritional cereal that is very filling and flavorful! We love this flavor and the one with pumpkin seeds!
Mikael W.
Belen, NM
This is one of my favorite cereals. I love the sweetness of the cranberries and the crunch of the almonds
Keri B.
Lockhart, AL
This is one of my favorite cereals and its such a plus that its high in fiber but still taste good!
Ella G.
These are a great and healthy alternative to carb/grease/sugar loaded breakfasts! Yummy!