Post® Grape-Nuts® Original Non-GMO Soy Free Cereal

by Post Grape-Nuts

What's your mountain? Over sixty years ago Grape-Nuts was chosen to be part of man's first summit of Mount Everest. With power-packed nutrition, each nugget helped to provide concentrated, sustained energy that led to the ultimate conquest of the world's highest mountain. Since then, Grape-Nuts has given people around the world the energy they need to conquer their own mountains. From Everest to the everyday, Grape-Nuts has the power-packed nutrition you need to reach for the top! So, what's your mountain?

My family and I used to be an avid eater of grapenuts. I quit eating them because of all the harsh additives, and chemicals due to gmos. Since the packaging now states NON GMO and soy free, is this now safe to eat for my children and myself?
Do you thinks these are better than Raisin Brain ?
Start your review of Post® Grape-Nuts® Original Non-GMO Soy Free Cereal!
Muskogee, OK
Great for a morning pick me up. A little sweetener does the trick or a bit of fresh fruit on a spring day. If you are lactose intolerant, lactose free milk is a great addition.
Riverdale Pk, MD
I know it sounds ridiculous, but I top my oatmeal with Grape Nuts every single day. I love the crunch it gives my otherwise soft breakfast, also the iron & dietary fiber is such a necessity as a pescatarian.
I had never heard pf these until i decided to eat healthy. I was afraid to try them but i got them free so why not? They are delicious basically taste like sweetened corn flakes but healthier
Clarkston, MI
I love grapenuts! I have tried the flakes, but I like the original more. Put it in some yougurt and you have a delicious snack that will keep you going through the day!
Glenmont, NY
I love the the sweetness of the little flakes! I add a bit of fruit, maybe bananas and it is the perfect start to the day :)
yonkers, NY
I will admit that the fiber does help combat bloat the digestive system however the taste of the cerel is well gross
I LOVE THESE. Everyone thinks it's so weird to like these but they are just so tasty! They are also good for you!
Peachtree Corners, GA
Post® Grape-Nuts® Original Non-GMO Soy Free Cereal uploaded by Cecilia F.
Me encanta su sabor. Es súper nutritivo y balanceado para la alimentación diaria pero algo duro de morder
Ramona, CA
Grape Nuts aka filling breakers. For when you want to eat gravel and break your teeth.