BY POST

This Cereal Is Loaded With Whole Grain. Just One Serving Provides 33 G; That's 68% Of Your Day's Whole Grains.* Because It's Rich With Whole Grain, It Is A Natural Source Of Fiber (7 G Per Serving). Low In Fat And Cholesterol Free, It Can Be An Important Part Of Your Active, Heart Healthy Lifestyle.** Also A Natural Source Of Antioxidants; High In Iron And Folic Acid. Each Tiny Nugget Has An Incredibly Satisfying, Unique Crunch Provides A Unique, Nutty Taste That Is Great On Its Own, With Fresh Fruit And Milk, Sprinkled On A Salad Or Mixed With Lowfat Yogurt *Nutritionists Recommend At Least 3 Servings Of Whole Grain Foods Each Day (About 16 G Per Serving Or 48 G Per Day) **Diets Rich In Whole Grain Foods And Low In Saturated Fat And Cholesterol May Help Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease &Nbsp; &Nbsp; see more...

Post Grape-Nuts Natural Whole Grain Wheat With Barley Cereal
  • "This stuff is good on it's own but I like to add it to my low fat vanilla yogurt." in 1 review
Ashley S.
Lansing, MI
Grape-Nuts are one of my favorite breakfast cereals. The benefits I receive from them are outstanding. They have 90% of your daily value of iron in just one serving! That's difficult to find in any kind of food. The high iron aspect of this cereal is what helps me have so much energy during the day since getting the right amount of iron in a diet isn't an easy task, so most people never meet that required amount.
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
This stuff is good on it's own but I like to add it to my low fat vanilla yogurt. It gives it that extra crunch and heartiness. I've also added it to my daughters ice cream and told her it was just nuts. Gotta get that fiber in!
sheila k.
S Deerfield, MA
I love this stuff! This has been my favorite cereal since I was a kid. It helps when I eat it everyday to lose a few pounds every now and then. It always has a crunch, thats why I love it. Goes great with milk or yogurt.
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This cereal is pretty basic but is a nice, light, and easy breakfast. This isn't my favorite cereal or anything but it's pretty good. I like adding a bit of fruit, like banana or strawberry, to add an additional sweet flavor without being unhealthy.
Dorothy M.
Farmingdale, ME
This cereal rocks. It is great plain with milk, add fruit. Use in yogurt. or make pudding. You can also make Grape nut bars (like the rice crispies bars. Just substitute the Grape nuts instead.)
Laura O.
El Paso, TX
Grape Nuts has been around forever. I always thought it was for old people. It's excellent in soy milk and you must try it in yogurt!
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
I purchased this cereal attempting to eat healtheir. I didn't care for it. I found that it had very little flavor and was very soggy.
heidi a.
Millville, Utah
This is good anyway you eat it ... add it to yogurt, just with milk or added as a crunchy topping for your ice cream. yum!
Victoria W.
Las Vegas, NV
I like the nut flavor of this cereal. I also use grape-nuts as an add in to my yogurt it gives it a nice crunchy texture.
Chester
I love this stuff. Best of all, my kids will actually eat it. I know some people enjoy putting it over their other cerials