GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealPost
Grape Nuts Cereal 29 Oz (Pack of 4)

Post Grape Nuts Cereal 29 Oz (Pack of 4)

by Post

Post Grape Nuts Cereal 29 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Post Grape Nuts Cereal 29 Oz (Pack of 4)!
Kristen  A.
Parkland, FL
I really enjoy this cereal and I get it as often as I can! It is really tasty and you can really taste the honey! I would not improve this product at all. It is very healthy in my opinion and its really good! I am really satisfied with this cereal and will definitely buy it again!
Michelle H.
Verbena, AL
My favorite cereal. I pour milk on this and heat it up in the microwave until it's mush and it's a great late night snack. Delicious flavor, and really fills me up. It's almost sweet, but not really with milk, and I don't know why I'm so crazy about this cereal, it just tastes good.
caitlin T.
Charleston, SC
I put sugar on these and then they're fantastic! Crunchy and sweet! Add honey or berries too. I do not understand why they're so expensive. But they are available everywhere.
Sue M.
Dudley, MA
Post grape nuts cereal is good for not only breakfast, but dessert. We love eating grape nut cookies and grape it ice cream.
Danielle M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Is this cereal delicious? No, not really. But it’s incredibly filling and doesn’t really taste like much so I add it to other cereals and it keeps me full

Looking for your answer?