BY POST

Crystal B.
Cheyenne
Absolutely love a bowl of Grape Nuts ANY time of the day ! Fiber , vitamins and minerals to sustain and keep ones heart and health stellar this is a staple in our home . The price has always been reasonable and the item is conveniently located at our all of local grocery stores.Grape Nuts is so versatile in texture ,flavor and fortified with nutrients that there are many recipes ( on the internet - take a peek ! ) calling for its goodness in muffins , cookies and even puddings ! I HIGHLY recommend and would give ten stars , if I could for such a fantastic cereal!! 😍🥣
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
For me this is the gold standard of cereals. It isn't sweet at all and instead has a really hearty flavor. It's extremely crunchy too. If you're looking for a healthy cereal, this is probably about as healthy as they get. It really fills you up too.
Gladys D.
Columbia, MO
I absolutely love this cereal! I'm not a cereal person, but I've always liked Grape Nuts. I don't add anything to it, just milk. And usually have a banana or other fruit with it. It makes a great late night snack too :)
Raeanna G.
Ada
I love grape nuts! I use almond milk instead of cows milk and I also add a little bit of honey to add a hint of sweetness. The crunch of grape note is phenomenal!
Samantha C.
Mckinney, TX
Omg this cereal brings me back to my childhood lol. My mom used to buy this cereal when I was a kid and never tried it cause it sounded bad lol. But I got older and decided to finally try it and it's actually a good cereal. It's not my go to but it's not a bad cereal. I'm more of a special K person lol
Laura m.
Grand Rapids
Another all time favorite. ALWAYS in the house. A touch of milk and honey, warmed up in the microwave for 1 minute-Spectacular! A wholesome taste. Good fiber and potassium. I can taste the wheat and barley.
Julian R.
Raleigh, NC
LOVE Grape Nuts! Full of fiber so they're very filling. I love the super crunchy texture. But you can always heat them up for a softer oat-meal like breakfast. They're not sweet and are great with any variety of fresh fruit, especially berries.
Jason C.
Grew up eating this and i have continued to eat this cereal. I think there is nothing better for you, and this cereal is cheap. I will make sure my kids eat this.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I grew up on Grape-Nuts and I love them. However, I stopped eating them when Genetically Modified foods arrived on the market. I am VERY excited to say that Grape-Nuts (just the normal cereal, not the flakes or variations) are now Non-GMO verified. So happy :)
Liz P.
Bethlehem, PA
I love Grape Nuts! I found a really great recipe to make bread with it too! Another great way to eat it is with some honey, almond milk, and cinnamon! Great way to start the day and really filling!