Post Golden Crisp Cereal uploaded by Magda V.

BY POST

Post® Golden Crisp® Brand.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Can't get enough of that...
Naturally sweetened puffed wheat cereal.
Sugar bear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nikole S.
Oh my goodness these are good! They are really sweet, the flavor of the cereal transfers to the milk very well creating one of my favorite cereal milks. I haven’t had these in so long, but I definitely would recommend them.
Shatoya D.
I’m not a huge fan of these, and neither are my kids. I wouldn’t say there is an exceptional “honey” taste.. these are a little bitter? I found that they have a funny aftertaste.
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Can't get enough Super Golden Crisp, it's got the crunch with punch. Wonderful cereal. I ate it all the time as a child and recently rediscovered its magic. One thing I never noticed before, and that's just how much like urine an open box smells. I opened a box of this stuff and put it in my brother's bed. He thought he wet the sheets. It was a good trick.
Gaya K.
Apple Valley, CA
This is my favorite cereal ever really taste grate cold or worm. it is also really a fordable too. I buy about 3 boxes once every 4 months . I have even made rice crispy treats with this product and they make a great breakfast bar for those on the go. Really love this cereal! <3
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I sometimes wonder how kids can eat this stuff. Definitely one that I would not buy unless it was practically free. It just tastes weird, no other way to put it.
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
My grandaughters and I have market this as our favorite Cereal I like honey coating and that they have a nice crunch to them Post Golden Crisp Cereal
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Oh my gosh Golden Crisp!!! I love this cereal. I cant remember the last time I had this cereal, but I know I had them all the time when I was a kid.
Jennifer P.
I love it, it tastes great. Great for breakfast, not too sugary unlike other cereals. I like it. I recommend it.
Krissy T.
Temple, GA
These are One of my favorite cereals. They're so good. I recommend you try these if you haven't already!!!!
Krystal R.
E Northport, NY
This is a great cereal. It is on the sweeter side but the puffed rice balances it out a bit.