Post Golden Crisp Cereal uploaded by Magda V.

BY POST

Post® Golden Crisp® Brand.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Can't get enough of that...
Naturally sweetened puffed wheat cereal.
Sugar bear. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shatoya D.
I’m not a huge fan of these, and neither are my kids. I wouldn’t say there is an exceptional “honey” taste.. these are a little bitter? I found that they have a funny aftertaste.
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Can't get enough Super Golden Crisp, it's got the crunch with punch. Wonderful cereal. I ate it all the time as a child and recently rediscovered its magic. One thing I never noticed before, and that's just how much like urine an open box smells. I opened a box of this stuff and put it in my brother's bed. He thought he wet the sheets. It was a good trick.
Gaya K.
Apple Valley, CA
This is my favorite cereal ever really taste grate cold or worm. it is also really a fordable too. I buy about 3 boxes once every 4 months . I have even made rice crispy treats with this product and they make a great breakfast bar for those on the go. Really love this cereal! <3
Alexis  M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I sometimes wonder how kids can eat this stuff. Definitely one that I would not buy unless it was practically free. It just tastes weird, no other way to put it.
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
My grandaughters and I have market this as our favorite Cereal I like honey coating and that they have a nice crunch to them Post Golden Crisp Cereal
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Oh my gosh Golden Crisp!!! I love this cereal. I cant remember the last time I had this cereal, but I know I had them all the time when I was a kid.
Jennifer P.
I love it, it tastes great. Great for breakfast, not too sugary unlike other cereals. I like it. I recommend it.
Krissy T.
Temple, GA
These are One of my favorite cereals. They're so good. I recommend you try these if you haven't already!!!!
Krystal R.
E Northport, NY
This is a great cereal. It is on the sweeter side but the puffed rice balances it out a bit.
Jessica T.
I love this cereal -- ate it all the time when I was a kid. But, I'm now supposed to be eating better stuff like bran flakes. Yes, it's better for me, but it certainly does not taste as good as the sugary-goodness of Golden Crisp.

So, I mix three parts bran flakes with one part Golden Crisp. Still getting the benefits of fiber, but with a much nicer taste!