BY POST

11 Essential vitamins and minerals. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Foodie Expert
#Post Fruity Pebbles Cereal is my favorite thing for breakfast or just as a snack. They are healthy for you. My whole family loves to eat them at all time of the day.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Foodie Expert
I think of all the cereals in the world this fruity pebbles is my all time favorite. It's a classic childhood favorite I definitely recommend it to people of all ages
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
I have liked fruity pebbles since I was a kid. The cost is to high son i buy off brands sometimes.I like the characters they but on the box also childhood like.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Foodie Expert
This is a great go to cereal the the adults and kids can agree on! The colors and flavors draw you in. There is almost always a box in my household. I like them for a quick breakfast as well as a late night snack. The 32 oz box is great because it is packaged in 2 16 oz bags.
marcelene l.
marcelene l.
I love love love this cereal. Growing up, we ate this cereal a lot. Now I give them to my son. Every bite is amazing. The crunch and flavor with milk make a great breakfast.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Foodie Expert
I think you should all try this cereal because it's the perfect balance between breakfast and sweets. Definitely delicious!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite cereals of all time. They are crispy and the taste is wonderful. I like to eat the cereal by itself as a to go snack.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
San Jose, CA
How can you not love Fruity Pebbles?! They taste so good! My milk is always full of all the different colors cause of it lol def. a great cereal!
Ty C.
Ty C.
One of my favorites. It is so good! Can't go wrong with this cereal. Even my Dad likes it and he is picky with breakfast food.
Karley F.
Karley F.
Foodie Expert
Fruity pebbles are amazing. i used to eat these all the time. i like how the milk starts to change colors .
tiffany s.
tiffany s.
Lima, OH
Has anyone made anything with the fruity pebbles? Like desserts or anything?
Juweria K.
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
Please bring this cereal to Canada!!!