Post Fruity Pebbles Marshmallow Cereal Squares - 8 CT uploaded by Jackie A.Post Fruity Pebbles Marshmallow Cereal Squares - 8 CT uploaded by Ashley M.Post Fruity Pebbles Marshmallow Cereal Squares - 8 CT uploaded by keren a.

BY POST

Post Fruity Pebbles™ Marshmallow Cereal Squares Treats..
90 calories per bar.
Fruity Pebbles™ brand.
Natural and artificial fruit flavor.
Individually wrapped.
Gluten free.
Arts Athletics Academics. see more...

Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are delicious there an easy grab on-the-go snack or for quick breakfast especially when you have kids my 1 and a half year old Loves these , so do me and the hubby!! Sweet quick treat and knowing she's getting her vitamins and fiber, in it can't beat it!!!!
Jessica D.
Delicious, if your a fan of fruity pebbles you will enjoy this very much!!! Fruity pebbles are amazing imagine it mixed with marshmallow! Yummy! Super awesome! Never disappointed. I recommend!
Ashanti K.
Lafayette, LA
This is not my absolute favorite item. It's really fruity, but I do not like that it's super chewy. Price ranges from about $2 at your local dollar general store.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
We love these fruity pebbles treats. We always keep these in the house because there are delicious and they easy to grab when you are on the go.
Krissy T.
Temple, GA
I love these. I just had some of these and they taste so good lol. I definitely recommend these if you haven't already.
Rania Z.
Post Fruity Pebbles Marshmallow Cereal that awesome..................................................
Rebekah M.
Verdunville, WV
I love these treats and they are great to grab and eat on the go in a hurry.
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm impressed how Delicious taste love it and my daughter too I recommend you to try this treats
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
My family goes thru two boxes a week of these! All ages! From 18 months to 37! Great anytime to snack on! Perfect blend of fruity pebbles turned rice Krispy treats!
Julianne B.
Think rice Krispy but with fruity pebbles... Delicious! I haven't had many cereal bars, but I don't think I would need to try any others after this. Great for all ages! My brother and I are in our 20's and love these for breakfast. I advise to drink with water, not milk though. Enjoy!
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Is there artificial flavoring in this cereal?
Kayla B.
Williamsburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Do these taste like stale cereal?