BY POST

Post® Fruity Pebbles™.
Family size.
Provides 11 essential vitamins & minerals.
Sweetened rice cereal.
Natural and artificial flavors. see more...

• How good are these want to try these? 2 Answers
  • Are the chocolate ones better tasting ? 4 Answers
  • Have you ever made these like rice crispy treats??4 Answers
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Hands down! This is the best cereal of all time!! FRUITY PEBBLES! Cereal, snacks, dinner sheesh we have it all with this cereal!! I enjoy eating fruity pebbles especially since I have little ones! Its great cereal but It also makes for great snacks and different little treats you can make out of it!!! I buy this brand all the time!!
Rachel P.
Falfurrias, TX
Soooooooooo, can a person be obsessed with this simple products for more than 10 years?? I am!! This is hands down my favorite cereal, I promise to always choose this over all the other cereals!! It is so good and for some reason the colors make me happy lol!
KIERSTEN W.
Buchanan
My parents let me eat these as a kid growing up and I love them so much I buy the big bags. What a great sweet cereal. Reminds me if being a kid : ) i tried posting a pic but this app never let me post pics.
Lisa S.
My favorite cereal craving is Fruity Pebbles I ate it as a child and as an adult I still love it and cannot get enough. A nice big bowl with milk in the morning for breakfast is a great start to the day and satisfies my sweet tooth. I would recommend to everyone to eat this, brings me back to the days of sitting in front of the tv as a kid with my bowl of cereal watching cartoons. YUMMY!
Alyssa Kayla J.
My favorite junk food cereal. I love the fruity flavor that somehow pairs so well with milk- however i don't love that they get soggy very fast and of course lack much nutritional value.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this cereal as a child but have eaten any as an adult. Taste was great as a child. I’m going to purchase this cereal when I go to the store again so my kids can try the cereals. I was satisfied with the cereal as a child.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
You know, I’ve just never been a fan of this cereal. The fruit flavor just doesn’t do it for me. It just tastes so fake/artificial. It reminds me of the flu stone vitamins. But on the other hand, it’s one of my husbands favorites. So then there’s that.
Consuelo C.
I love this cereal! I eat it for breakfast before I leave the house. I love the taste. I get them every time I go grocery shopping! They're a good value and there not pricey at all! Everyone should try it :)
Morgan L.
This is my favorite cereal of all time it is so good I buy them 24/7 they taste amazing good value too !! They get so soft and ughh it’s so good !! I love them .... they are good for kids too I would so recommend
Maddie G.
Nettleton
I love these. Definitely one of my favorite cereals. I could eat them every morning and be okay with it! You can find them at any grocery store. They also make really good rice krispy treats as well!!
Darian Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
Have you ever made these like rice crispy treats??
Nakiesha P.
Palatka, FL
Are the chocolate ones better tasting ?
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How good are these want to try these?
Queen M.
Hampshire , Southampton
Where can I get it in the UK?
Evita D.