BY POST #8 in Cereal

Post® Fruity Pebbles™.
Family size.
Provides 11 essential vitamins & minerals.
Sweetened rice cereal.
Natural and artificial flavors. see more...

• Fruity Pebbles or Cocoa Pebbles?17 Answers
  • I could eat an entire box of fruity pebbles in one sittin...1 Answers
  • Has anyone made anything with the fruity pebbles? Like de...1 Answers
Hailey D.
Huntington
Fruity Pebbles has always been a top favorite of mine. My entire family are cereal eaters, so we always have multiple boxes of cereal in our house, and Fruit Pebbles is always one of time. The price is very affordable. And the taste is amazing. Do not go for the generic versions because they will only disappoint, stick to the original.
Jazznea T.
Yonkers, NY
One of my all time favorite cereals since I was a kid
Something I definitely keep in the house for light snacking or breakfast
I could have it when ever and just be happy
Normally just get it at the supermarket and most of the time it’s on sale so I get this the chocolate one and the cinnamon flavor as well Post Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
Cinnamon Pebbles™ Cereal 11 oz. Box
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
classic favorite cereal from my childhood! the crispiness and flavorful array of colors are pleasing to the eye just as much as they are to my taste buds. Plus they always leave the milk tasting great after I'm done with my bowl. this is a cereal for all ages!
Ashley R.
This is definitely one of my favorite cereals. I love that it's super fruity and it's also gluten free, which is always great. I usually buy this at my local store, where it's usually on sale. My whole family loves it and the milk after the cereal is amazing!
Shawne M.
Seriously? I have been buying this cereal for years for my kids as well as a box just for me lol. I mean i freaking love this stuff! It has tasted the same and to me the ingredients have not changed the flavor and this is why i keep going back and the price is also fantastic you can get a small,medium and/or large box and each price is very affordable
Evelith N.
Oakland
This cereal is good. I eat it every once in a while because of its high sugars. If it were less sweet i would definitively eat it like 2-3 times a week. But other than that I would say it does benefit when it comes to cravings of somethung sweet. You don't necessarily have to eat chocolate or candy. This cereal will do the job.
Christina M.
Torrance, CA
I have always loved fruity pebbles. I just hate when you spill them because the pieces are so tiny and can be difficult to clean up. The taste is great and once you are done eating, the milk is a little sweeter as well.
Kilian N.
Brandon
I could literally ant to you about how much and for how long, I've loved Fruity Pebbles but I don't think I will. I can only say that they are great for when you need a sweet little treat. Obviously if you wanna just eat them all the time thats your deal but I love feeling like I'm eating something special!
Nicole K.
Cedar Rapids
Not the same as what I remembered loving as a kid, but I think that about most sugared cereals now that I have gotten older. My kids would beg to differ they love fruity cereal and don't even relate to the characters on the front of the box. I think that's what made me try it in the beginning as a child.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Post, they have some great cereal!! This is definitely another favorite cereal of mine!! I have eaten these for as long as I can remember! They are so yummy and packed with flavor! They are not too sweet tho, they are literally just right! They are perfect breakfast for a lazy Saturday, or a busy work week!! They also have small boxes, or family value boxes!! They are worth the price you pay for sure!! Their packaging is always so colorful and fun! My kids love their boxes with The Flinstones on them!! Would for sure recommend!! I will continue to purchase this cereal! 🥣🤤
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Fruity Pebbles or Cocoa Pebbles?
Darian Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
Have you ever made these like rice crispy treats??
Nakiesha P.
Palatka, FL
Are the chocolate ones better tasting ?
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How good are these want to try these?
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I could eat an entire box of fruity pebbles in one sitting. One of my favorite cereals!