BY POST

Post® Fruity Pebbles™.
Family size.
Provides 11 essential vitamins & minerals.
Sweetened rice cereal.
Natural and artificial flavors. see more...

• I could eat an entire box of fruity pebbles in one sitting. One o...1 Answers
  • How good are these want to try these? 2 Answers
  • Are the chocolate ones better tasting ? 4 Answers
Rachel P.
Falfurrias, TX
Soooooooooo, can a person be obsessed with this simple products for more than 10 years?? I am!! This is hands down my favorite cereal, I promise to always choose this over all the other cereals!! It is so good and for some reason the colors make me happy lol!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Review for: Cereal 13 oz; 368 g more...
My son likes this cereal but no one else in the house does. Price compares to all other cereals and it something I buy him once a month or so. It gets soggy extremely fast and it has an overwhelming taste of fruit manufactured in a factory but if the kids like it I buy it.
Melissa T.
Thomasville, PA
Omg!!! Need I say more!! Soon as the kids go to bed, tear them pebbles up!! Actually every chance you get...This cereal is addictive...Been eating Fruity Pebbles since I was a little girl!!! It's my favorite cereal😁😁😁
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Review for: Cereal 13 oz; 368 g more...
My children love eating the fruit pebbles. I like making rice crispy treats with these from time to time for my kids also. I don’t mind fruity pebbles but they are a bit more sugar then I prefer taste wise. I don’t like how are this is to get off if my kids would and I don’t catch it in time. Two days later and I swear it’s like a super glue. Where you have to soak it then use a butter knife to get the rest off
KIERSTEN W.
Buchanan, GA
My parents let me eat these as a kid growing up and I love them so much I buy the big bags. What a great sweet cereal. Reminds me if being a kid : ) i tried posting a pic but this app never let me post pics.
Emily M.
Review for: Cereal 15 oz more...
By far an overall top rated cereal for me I can practically finish a whole box by myself and i enjoy munching on this ceral by it self or with milk. I enjoy making ricekrispy treats with this ceral makes it more enjoyable and colorful.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Hands down! This is the best cereal of all time!! FRUITY PEBBLES! Cereal, snacks, dinner sheesh we have it all with this cereal!! I enjoy eating fruity pebbles especially since I have little ones! Its great cereal but It also makes for great snacks and different little treats you can make out of it!!! I buy this brand all the time!!
Alyssa Kayla J.
My favorite junk food cereal. I love the fruity flavor that somehow pairs so well with milk- however i don't love that they get soggy very fast and of course lack much nutritional value.
Alexis W.
Oceana, WV
Review for: Cereal 11 oz more...
I’ve loved to eat fruity pebbles since I was a kid. They have such good flavor. They are also affordable and at most stores. I’m not sure how healthy they are for you, but I really like them. I would recommend them to others.
Maddie G.
Nettleton
I love these. Definitely one of my favorite cereals. I could eat them every morning and be okay with it! You can find them at any grocery store. They also make really good rice krispy treats as well!!
Darian Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
Have you ever made these like rice crispy treats??
Nakiesha P.
Palatka, FL
Are the chocolate ones better tasting ?
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How good are these want to try these?
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I could eat an entire box of fruity pebbles in one sitting. One of my favorite cereals!
Queen M.
Hampshire , Southampton
Where can I get it in the UK?